News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Fiancée wants this garage, need some help!

Started by FLG, November 16, 2009, 11:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

So,

After showing her the garage thread posted, did a little searching and she saw this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QErVqOCz-5o&feature=player_embedded

Anyone want to donate to the cause???

Personally, i like it only if the underground part leads to a larger underground garage. Regardless, without your guys help i cannot afford it...i would appreciate it if you guys can donate.

We need to somehow make this work in Brooklyn NY....yep, need some BIG donations. I will also take chargers, daytonas, challys...ect any mopar in general to help fill this garage.

Thanks!!

:cheers:

:shruggy:

PocketThunder

You got engaged?  When did this happen, i thought she was FLG GF just recently?  Either way, dont worry about that garage, once she eats the wedding cake EVERYTHING will change..  Good luck sucker!   :2thumbs:   :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bakerhillpins

All I see with that garage is Miss Belvedere.   :scared:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Khyron

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 17, 2009, 09:54:04 AM
once she eats the wedding cake EVERYTHING will change..  Good luck sucker!   :2thumbs:   :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big:

BUHAHAHAH!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

FLG

pooey! it shall not....but i am getting ideas :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :naughty: :stirthepot:    (FLG GF)

PocketThunder

Quote from: FLG on November 17, 2009, 03:00:55 PM
pooey! it shall not....but i am getting ideas :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :naughty: :stirthepot:    (FLG GF)

You're preaching to the choir honey..!   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

GPULLER

We has small individual cakes at the tables at our wedding in hopes that my wife wouldn't eat any.  She must have garbbed some while I was going to the bathroom?!?

Moral of the story?  NO CAKE AT YOUR WEDDING!

Khyron

Q. What one food absolutely kills a woman's sex drive?

A. Wedding cake.

Run fo Z hillz!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on November 18, 2009, 03:18:59 PM
Q. What one food absolutely kills a woman's sex drive?

A. Wedding cake.

Run fo Z hillz!

Khyron do you know the bean jar test?

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ghoste

The first year after you get married, drop a bean in a jar each time you have sex.  After one year take a bean out each time...

You will never empty the jar.  :'(

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

skip68

That's not true.   My wife and I got married in 96 and had sex as recent as..........as............ :scratchchin:  Well, there was something that happened in 99 and I think it was sex.    :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: skip68 on November 19, 2009, 01:26:19 AM
That's not true.   My wife and I got married in 96 and had sex as recent as..........as............ :scratchchin:  Well, there was something that happened in 99 and I think it was sex.    :smilielol:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Chuck....word of advice....GO HIDE! :nana: :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

resq302

Congrats FLG.  Whats the saying?  Misery loves company?  Hell, my own father told me to jump on in, the waters fine.  Now I am basically begging my wife to go to car shows.  Plus it doesnt help that Carlisle usually falls on when her birthday is, July 11th. :brickwall:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Ghoste

It's okay Skip you're not in trouble until you are reduced to hallway sex.  (you know, when you pass each other in the hallway and each one tells the other to go do themself)

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ghoste on November 19, 2009, 09:17:45 AM
It's okay Skip you're not in trouble until you are reduced to hallway sex.  (you know, when you pass each other in the hallway and each one tells the other to go do themself)

If thats the case i'm oversexed and my tallywacker should have fallen off by now!!!!!   :lol:  :lol:

BrianShaughnessy

What Daria wants... Daria gets!!!!    Get back to work!!!    :smilielol:

But if you want an opinion... get outta Brooklyn !
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Old Moparz

Build a loft in the garage with a bed so lack of sex is never an issue.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry