News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MOPARSTUART

Started by mauve66, March 02, 2010, 10:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

you don't want to sell your high school car, especially a complete air grabber car
i would work 2 jobs if i had a chance to get my high school car back, and it wasn't anywhere near as cool as yours

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,67271.0.html
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

jb666

I only wish I had known about this 18 months ago, I probably would have jumped all over it... The chance to work with an honest seller would have been worth it's weight in Gold...

Todd Wilson

Thats a nice Runner.   I still got one of my high skool cars and wont ever sell it!

Todd

BB1

Delete my profile

moparstuart

thanks guys but , i have so many cars and only so much time and money to spend . I have driven this car twice in the last two years .  Its time for it to go to someone who will spend more time driving it like it should be.

I love this car and i'm sure i will miss it but i have plenty of other toys to console me .   :icon_smile_big: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Todd Wilson

Quote from: moparstuart on March 03, 2010, 10:22:22 AM
thanks guys but , i have so many cars and only so much time and money to spend . I have driven this car twice in the last two years .  Its time for it to go to someone who will spend more time driving it like it should be.

I love this car and i'm sure i will miss it but i have plenty of other toys to console me .   :icon_smile_big: 

I wish I had the $$$ I would buy it and drive it!

Todd

BB1

The man lives a charmed life.  :smilielol:
Delete my profile

moparstuart

Todd Wilson

Quote from: BB1 on March 03, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Drives all those cool Mopars and works in a Junkyard! It dont get no better then that except if you wont the 300million $ lottery and retired!

Todd

moparstuart

Quote from: Todd Wilson on March 03, 2010, 09:29:04 PM
Quote from: BB1 on March 03, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Drives all those cool Mopars and works in a Junkyard! It dont get no better then that except if you wont the 300million $ lottery and retired!

Todd

wow it does sound like a charmed life , I guess i should be more thankful for all the lord has given me  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

FLG

Give it to me for awhile.

I would have no problem enjoying it until your ready to have it back  :2thumbs:

If i had that kind of cash id be all over it... :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: FLG on March 03, 2010, 10:03:56 PM
thanks guys but , i have so many cars and only so much time and money to spend . I have driven this car twice in the last two years .  Its time for it to go to someone who will spend more time driving it like it should be.

I love this car and i'm sure i will miss it but i have plenty of other toys to console me .   :icon_smile_big:  

Give it to me for awhile.

I would have no problem enjoying it until your ready to have it back  :2thumbs:

If i had that kind of cash id be all over it... :2thumbs:
when you move right down the street from me your welcome to borrow it anytime   :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

take it to the c-store lady!   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."