News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift

Started by Ponch ®, November 12, 2009, 02:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landonsrt

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 12, 2009, 03:59:43 PM
Quote from: Landonsrt on November 12, 2009, 03:55:01 PM
The progression of country music is no different than any other genre. Look how rap was in the 80's. It was pop enough to be on the credits of most every comedy movie. Now, its all ho's, guns, drugs and murder.

And you obviously don't listen to rap. It's not all ho's, guns, drugs, and murder. That was like 15 years ago. The hard stuff is mostly underground. Now it's all "shorty got low" and "make it rain" and other nonsense.   It's all generic and meant for mass consumption - like pop country.

O_C - if you have Sirius/XM, check out the outlaw country channel. they play some good shit on there - even the DAC underground stuff.

Actually, it still is.

Landonsrt

Like every time eminem sings about killing his Ex. Or Murder Inc dumbass that sings it in every other lyrick.
These songs are only a few years old. RAP Sucks!!! And anyone who doesnt sing about guns, ho's and drugs is just sampling a song from the eighties cause they cant think of anything on their own!!

Charger440RDN

Quote from: Landonsrt on November 12, 2009, 08:09:35 PM
Like every time eminem sings about killing his Ex. Or Murder Inc dumbass that sings it in every other lyrick.
These songs are only a few years old. RAP Sucks!!! And anyone who doesnt sing about guns, ho's and drugs is just sampling a song from the eighties cause they cant think of anything on their own!!

I think rap music now is more about who has the most money, the most jewelry, the most expensive cars and clothes, I think the big record labels sent down a mandate to the rappers to rap less about murder and more about bling bling and money. Every rap song now is just a catchy dance tune that can be played on the radio. The days of raunchy hardcore rap music are over.

You know rap music is no longer hardcore when people like Jay-Z or P Diddy have Donald Trump in their videos  :lol:

Landonsrt

Yeah, your right let me change that. All they sing about is how much cash they can throw around, Ho's, 24's or 30's.. However bling bling they are trying to make their ghetto POS's look. Getting Crunk or whatever the F*** words they can make up..

Why is it that everytime you see one on cribs, they are throwing money around?? I was watching one in Atlanta the other day that was at a car custom shop that I know of throwing dollar bills around in the parking lot. Take it to the strip club if you wanna waste it!

Charger440RDN

Quote from: Landonsrt on November 12, 2009, 08:26:43 PM
Yeah, your right let me change that. All they sing about is how much cash they can throw around, Ho's, 24's or 30's.. However bling bling they are trying to make their ghetto POS's look. Getting Crunk or whatever the F*** words they can make up..

Why is it that everytime you see one on cribs, they are throwing money around?? I was watching one in Atlanta the other day that was at a car custom shop that I know of throwing dollar bills around in the parking lot. Take it to the strip club if you wanna waste it!

Yeah their too dumb to invest the money or save it, at the rate these rappers waste money they will be broke in 10 years. They don't realize their just whores for the big record companies, who's corporate executives could care less if they stay rich or not.

NHCharger

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 12, 2009, 06:49:51 PM
The new Shania Twain, aka, America's highest paid table dancer.

If she looked like Rosanne, you think anyone would give her the time of day?

At least Shania can actually sing. I agree with Bull, I was channel surfing and caught one minute of Def Lep with TS. It was too painful to listen for more than a minute.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

69DodgeCharger

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but seriously. Take away the make up, put her in overalls and a straw hat, and you have the banjo playing kid from deliverance

Yeah but the difference is the kid playing the banjo actually has some talent.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Ponch ®

Quote from: 69DodgeCharger on November 12, 2009, 11:21:19 PM
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but seriously. Take away the make up, put her in overalls and a straw hat, and you have the banjo playing kid from deliverance

Yeah but the difference is the kid playing the banjo actually has some talent.

WIN #2!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 12, 2009, 06:49:51 PM
The new Shania Twain, aka, America's highest paid table dancer.

If she looked like Rosanne, you think anyone would give her the time of day?

Shania Who?.....Oh yeah the "manufactured " female pop star from the 90's.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

bull

Speaking of Twain, I wonder if Mutt Lang is producing Swift's music? If so she really doesn't have to do anything but stand around.

268RTs4ME

Hell I listen to some Pink Floyd, Grand funk Railroad, some James Gang I'am Good after That...

chargerboy69

Quote from: Orange_Crush on November 12, 2009, 03:55:10 PM
The only time I'll ever be interested in seeing her is if she is taking part in a lesbian three-way with Britney Spears and the chick who plays Joan on Mad Men.

Ahhhh. . . . Joanie.  She is smokin.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Orange_Crush

Quote from: NHCharger on November 12, 2009, 09:21:17 PM

At least Shania can actually sing.

What alternate reality have you visited where Shania Twain can sing?  She sounds like cats f**king.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

devilgear

You know I think Taylor has some catchy tunes, but I too allways thought she looked like an inbred hick.Shes real tall and gawky...

PocketThunder

I had to google Joan on Mad Men. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Orange_Crush

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 13, 2009, 09:27:52 AM

I would do things to her that are illegal in every bible belt state.  Now SHE is built the way a woman should be built!
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Orange_Crush on November 13, 2009, 09:33:48 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on November 13, 2009, 09:27:52 AM

I would do things to her that are illegal in every bible belt state.  Now SHE is built the way a woman should be built!

Oh i agree 100%  :yesnod:  time to break out the shake weight  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7xrr8XQ_-Y

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

I've never heard of that "Christina Hendricks" who plays Joan from Mad Men, I never saw the show.

However, I can always count on Orange Crush's taste in women to brighten up a dull day at work.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 13, 2009, 10:39:11 AM
I've never heard of that "Christina Hendricks" who plays Joan from Mad Men, I never saw the show.

However, I can always count on Orange Crush's taste in women to brighten up a dull day at work.  :D

Thank you Bob...you have made my day...I would leave my wife and daughter on Christmas day for that one!

Okay, maybe not, but she is definitely in my five.

chargerboy69

Pictures of Joan do not do the lady justice.  All you can say is. . . Damn.

Mad Men should get its own thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKTNDgCTyVU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvAlSuqo174

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Brock Samson

i posted on MM a few times,.. beginning in '06 and twice last yr. you guys are late to the party.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 13, 2009, 11:20:32 AM
i posted on MM a few times,.. beginning in '06 and twice last yr. you guys are late to the party.

I guess I missed your post Strat.  I have been there from the start.  The show is the best.  It is going to be a long wait until next season.

--Gerald Ford

Landonsrt

Red on the head, FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!  DAMN, she is hot!
                        FIRE IN BED!!! 

Brock Samson

Payton List also known as Rodger Stearlings' "Trollop Wife" Jane, and Don Drapers' ex-secratary is also worthy of mention,..
And lettuce not forget January Jones...

Who I see, Via googleing some of her older photo shoots are now missing from the WWW.  :shruggy:
The MM series is loaded with great looking Gals,..

BTW: Christina H. or "Joan" first came to my attention in the series Firefly... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utq-lx_D0EY
as "Saffron"
not to hijack the thread or anything...

PocketThunder

Holy Crap Bob!, now i'm gonna have to rub one out over my lunch hour instead of waiting till i get home tonight.   :brickwall:   :brickwall:   :brickwall:

I like how this thread has turned from Taylor Swift into Christina Hendricks.  :yesnod:   :yesnod:   :yesnod: