News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

after market hoods

Started by harlandodge, January 20, 2011, 10:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harlandodge

where would be the best place to buy a fiber glass bolt on hood for AAR cuda , for the best quality and fit

charger2fast4u

I would suggest looking into hoods from AAR fiberglass I've read numerous threads on hoods and they seem to be the best quality and fit expensive but worth it for the quality I ordered a T/A hood from them for my challenger haven't received it yet but was going to post my results when I did along with some pictures

harlandodge

ok will check into them thanks

Finn

Quote from: charger2fast4u on January 21, 2011, 12:33:39 AM
I would suggest looking into hoods from AAR fiberglass I've read numerous threads on hoods and they seem to be the best quality and fit expensive but worth it for the quality I ordered a T/A hood from them for my challenger haven't received it yet but was going to post my results when I did along with some pictures

Were you going post that here or on cuda-challenger??
Just curious as I was thinking about getting a TA hood myself.
Thanks!
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

charger2fast4u

was planning on posting it here either making a new thread on it or adding to an existing thread awhile back on hoods i called them last week and they said it shouldn't be to much longer they had a list of people in front of me when i made my purchase at mopar nationals at carlisle. i got the bolt on hood to use stock hood latch but i also bought hood pins for added security. all i need now is to get the hood hinge springs for the fiberglass hood and i'm ready to install it when i get it. i also bought the rear fiberglass deck lid they are getting shipped together to save on shipping costs