News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best Ebay Ad Ever!.....i hope this isn't a repost...

Started by Bandit72, December 14, 2005, 10:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Todd Wilson

golden73

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

hemihead

People will do or say anything to make a buck these days ! LMAO
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

41husk

but is it a hemi Buick?  that certainly would raise the value.  It would be a 1 0f 1 Earnhardt haunted Hemi Buick.  I gotta have that car!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

73dodge

good way to get the most $$ for your crappy car.

Appeal to the crazed Dale E fans
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Orange_Crush

How does he know it was Dale's ghost?  Woulda been tough to recognize him with his asshole wrapped around his neck.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Dale The Bold

Just wait and see.  Someone will buy this car, and have him sit in it one last time, then the car will explode.  Creepy.   ^-^
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

inhrmswy

I have never heard of so many "close calls" happening to one guy in such a short period of time.  The last part was best, "you're going to die in this car"  hmm so lets sell it.  I can see it now, he is going to sell it to someone local to him and he will die in that car.  He will be hit by it as he is walking down the street.  He will fly through the windshield, land inside somewhere between the drivers and passengers seat and will die there.   There thats my premenition. :rotz:

Jon Smith

I can see it now, the last thing he sees is the ghost of Dale saying "oops, wrong car" :scared: :drive: :engel016: