News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pics of our Holiday train

Started by derailed, November 29, 2005, 12:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

These are a couple of pictures taken of our CP holiday train at work. Its a train they run every year all decorated up and stops from town to town for about a half hour and they have a live band and hand out hot chocolate and donuts. The kids get to meet Santa and check out the train. It runs from Scranton PA up to Rouses Pt NY and into Canada. Kind of hard to see in the pics but the entire train is lit up with lights.

RD

that is cool!  I am sure todd_wilson and cudahob will have something to say about this.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Shakey

Maybe I can get you to smuggle some of my Year One parts over the border so I don't have to pay GST on them!  :icon_smile_big:

derailed

Quote from: Shakey on November 29, 2005, 01:13:42 PM
Maybe I can get you to smuggle some of my Year One parts over the border so I don't have to pay GST on them!   :icon_smile_big:

That can be arranged   ;D

This pic is from a previous year, a little better idea what it looks like at night

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Old Moparz

That looks almost real. I can't wait until I set up the trains under the tree this year at my house.

:nana:  Just kidding, it looks great. :2thumbs:   I never saw a train lit up before.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

69pistolgripRT

Wow, that is really cool? How long have they been doing that?
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

Todd Wilson

Quote from: RD on November 29, 2005, 01:10:46 PM
that is cool!   I am sure todd_wilson and cudahob will have something to say about this.

Nice looking train.

But its night shots. I am sure Drailed was sitting in the hole waiting on that PIG to get by so the trains that make the money could run.

Heres pics of our Olympic Torch train a few years back. Our slime ball superintendant in his spiffy white sweat pants and shirt smiling in all his glory with no safety glass's and ear plugs or the proper boots on.

http://www.chargerfever.com/upolympics/upoly.html

Todd

Charger_Fan

Todd, do you remember how cold it was there that day? When that flame showed up here, it was about 6 degrees & windy! We froze our friggin' butts off! :icon_smile_angry:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

derailed

We have those same slimeball superintendent to. The moneymaking trains sit there half the day and wait for empty passenger trains, whats one more? They have been running it for about 6 years

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P