News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SEMA 09 Pics

Started by BB1, November 07, 2009, 05:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Let me say that I was looking and looking for a Mopar area like there was in the past.
Sad to say there was nothing but Honda, GM, & Ford,  Hipo cars showcased.

Fiat was a no show.  :rotz:

I hiked my boots off to find these cars still waving the Mopar banner.
Delete my profile

BB1

Delete my profile

BB1

Delete my profile

BB1

Delete my profile

BB1

Interior is from the Charger in the top pic.
Delete my profile

BB1

Delete my profile

BB1

Delete my profile

BB1

Delete my profile

Ghoste

It's awesome either way, but was the Prudhomme rig a replica or the original?

BB1

It's going to be auction off at BJ, so I would watch to see if they say what it is.
I would think it's real.
Delete my profile

Brock Samson

Wow! that plum crazy or whatever it is,.. Chally is STUNNING!  :o  :drool5: I don't care for the fronts on the cuda clones but i like the silver ones' tail panel..  :shruggy:
Getting the breezys was a nice touch, Thanks for that gratuidious cheesecake!  :ricky: :2thumbs:
I recognise the hemi thirdgen as a members car... great shots except the ones where your hands shook...   :slap: :smilielol:
Thanks!

BB1

Indoor shots are hard to do with my old camera.  :brickwall:

Hell, I'll get a new one for Christmas.
Delete my profile

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Ghoste

Quote from: BB1 on November 07, 2009, 08:05:50 PM
It's going to be auction off at BJ, so I would watch to see if they say what it is.
I would think it's real.

Opened up the Feb 2010 ( :o??) issue of Mopar Action and got the answer to my question.  It's in there on page 82 and apparently it's the real thing and recently restored.

Skinypete

Favorite pic is of the Orange Challenger w/ black hood sitting next to the Walking errr...Billboards for RockStar :lol:
DJMIII

BB1

Let me help with that.  :o  :D
Delete my profile

speedfreak68

I wonder if the Rockstar logo was on the back too???.....I guess we will never know....