News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Challenger daytona

Started by speedfreak68, November 03, 2009, 01:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfreak68

Hey just thought u guys might like to see this I don't know whether to like it or not, I think that I do hah.
http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=23467

TruckDriver

:o :puke: :rotz:

Someone has to much time to waste.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

chargerboy69

That is definitely . . . different.   ::)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

bull

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on November 03, 2009, 01:38:20 AM
:o :puke: :rotz:

Someone has to much time to waste.

And money.

Is it just my eyes or is there a color match problem between the nose and the rest of the body.

mikepmcs

couple minor changes like the wheels and take the molding on the doors off, etc... I'd own it. :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Blown70

Quote from: mikepmcs on November 03, 2009, 12:25:05 PM
couple minor changes like the wheels and take the molding on the doors off, etc... I'd own it. :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:

My thoughts.... too.  I dont mind it but would have done it slightly differently.... trust me I have SEEN worse..... :brickwall:

NYCMille

.... that there is the answer to the question that nobody asked...  :eek2:

69bronzeT5

I like it.....except the wing is too high for the car and the stripe looks ghey. :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: Over all, now seeing it "finished" there's just too much stuff all over the car, the scoops look tacked on and such... a good start that should've been cleaner.
IMO  :shruggy:

Charger440RDN

I thinks it's kind of......................Unique!!  :icon_smile_big: :smilielol:

Just 6T9 CHGR

I like the redline tires....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Back N Black

I think it looks as good as the 69 version.  :shruggy:

FlatbackFanatic

I'd take it if.... they took off the nose, the wing, and all the tacked on stuff. the color is cool. :smilielol: :Twocents:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Mefirst

Well its... different.... :brickwall: But still I cant help but wonder -WHY? :slap:

TheGhost

Why the Superbird blackouts on the nose?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Nacho-RT74

Being me somekind of a$$hole purist, and winged cars not being my favourites... I kinda like it! ( but the wheels, and doors stuff )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Finn

I kinda like it, but there's definitely things I would change.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

dads_69

IT's completed. Like I stated in another post, yuk.  :eek2:
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.