News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got $9,000,000 burning a hole in your pocket?

Started by Tilar, November 01, 2009, 03:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bull

ACUDANUT

RD

wow, to own something that a murderer rode in.. hmmmm.  nope, cant say i would.  personally, those things should be crushed. not because they are historical (in which they are from a generational concept) but because everyone will want to make money off them just because they used to be the crazed mad man's vehicles. they will promote them because they used to be his and not because they are cool looking mercedes'.

Now, if someone wanted them for being totally restored historical vehicles, and did not mention adolf, then of course someone should buy them (of course they would not be offered for such a nutso price).

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Todd Wilson

If I had a few 100mil laying around i would buy them up as fast as I could. They would be a great addition to  a museum of history and WWII. And I would pay RD a million a year to be my personal driver and drive me around to all the shows in it!  :icon_smile_big:

Todd

chargerboy69

As you can see in the pictures the cars are at Kruse Auction Park in Auburn Indiana.  Dean Kruse has, what is said to be the largest collection of German WWII memorabilia in the world in his WWII museum.  It has also been in local papers he is very strapped for cash.  It does not surprise me he is trying to unload a few of items.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Brock Samson

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 01, 2009, 08:57:12 PM
If I had a few 100mil laying around i would buy them up as fast as I could. They would be a great addition to  a museum of history and WWII. And I would pay RD a million a year to be my personal driver and drive me around to all the shows in it!  :icon_smile_big:

Todd

are you gonna grow a mustash too?..

warmpancakes

Those are early cars because after the attempted assination of a high ranking offical in the reich Hitler had  bullet proof cars built  "atkins p cars"   (spelling is probably wrong) as far as I remember 2 remain one recovered from under the floor of a russian barn and was "snuck" our before the fall of the wall.   The other was used in schindlers list

warmpancakes

aktion P cars  the P standing for Panzer,   basically a bullet proof 540k

Todd Wilson

Quote from: warmpancakes on November 02, 2009, 12:36:04 PM
Those are early cars because after the attempted assination of a high ranking offical in the reich Hitler had  bullet proof cars built  "atkins p cars"   (spelling is probably wrong) as far as I remember 2 remain one recovered from under the floor of a russian barn and was "snuck" our before the fall of the wall.   The other was used in schindlers list

I have a ton of pictures from LIFE of germany and Hitler and early on he was outside in the open an awful lot. I thought this was odd especially in this day and age of kevlar suits and big limos that are bullet proof. I always wondered why someone didnt take a shot at him.

Todd

warmpancakes

http://www.prewarcar.com/read_article.asp?id=2840

heres a article about them . car and driver did a article many years ago on the "under the floor" russian car basicaly explained how these guys bribed the car out of russia in pieces

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 02, 2009, 12:28:14 PM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 01, 2009, 08:57:12 PM

Todd

are you gonna grow a mustash too?..

No   I'll just have a stick on one that I will use when RD drives me around.

Todd

moparstuart

dont forget your grey poupon
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparguy01

hey todd don't forget to pick up that ramcharger hatch. :lol: