News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I Really Hate Working On Saturdays But....

Started by Martian R/T, October 31, 2009, 07:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martian R/T

It is very energizing to go outside at 6:15 in the morning, its a brisk 30 degrees, with a hint of light starting to show over the mountains, its still and dark, completely quiet no sound anywhere, no dogs barking of other sounds of nature to be heard anywhere, it is the pristine time of the day completely unspoiled, until......

The howl of the fuel pump and the cry of the gear reduction starter and the 440 fires to life, Of course at that temp it's hard to keep running without a good amount of pedal until it warms up, I know my neighbors must hate me, because I always drive the Charger on my Saturdays that I have to work, but it is just so fun.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

bull

:scratchchin: Maybe my attitude would have been better when I started work at 6 am today had I driven a Charger there.

Sublime/Sixpack

I didn't think it got that cold down there Martian.

Glad to hear that you're driving the Charger. :2thumbs:
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Charger440RDN

I used to have to be at work on Saturday at 7am, schedule just changed last month to Monday thru Friday. No more cold saturday mornings for me!!  :nana: :nana: :nana:

4cruzin

Quote from: Martian R/T on October 31, 2009, 07:03:08 PM
It is very energizing to go outside at 6:15 in the morning, its a brisk 30 degrees,

:scratchchin: I'm not sure energizing is the word I would of used . . .  :o
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

The70RT

Quote from: 4cruzin on November 01, 2009, 10:05:47 AM
Quote from: Martian R/T on October 31, 2009, 07:03:08 PM
It is very energizing to go outside at 6:15 in the morning, its a brisk 30 degrees,

:scratchchin: I'm not sure energizing is the word I would of used . . .  :o

I hear ya. I use to have to be at work at 5. I worked sat. for 15 years....not anymore though. Now I have to be there at 6, Still no energizing mornings....more like another fricking day in paradise and lumbering to the truck and hoping the coffee is ready when I get there  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Martian R/T

Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on October 31, 2009, 09:21:39 PM
I didn't think it got that cold down there Martian.

Normally we don't see 30 degree temps until January, then we usually have a couple weeks of them, but we had a cold front move through and the high was only 60 degrees for a couple of days, so the mornings were a tad chilly, but of course the front moved on and they are forcasting back into the 90's the rest of the week, I am so looking forward to 70 degree weather. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???