News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kcederwall08's 68 pro-touring build

Started by kcederwall08, October 31, 2009, 05:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

The Charger looks  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: But I'm also digging the Conquest :2thumbs:  What year and specs? 

chargerboy69

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 22, 2013, 01:47:23 AM
The Charger looks  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: But I'm also digging the Conquest :2thumbs:  What year and specs? 

I guess you did not notice this thread is 3 years old, and Kevin has not posted on here in 2 years.  ;)

Just saying you might not get a answer to your questions.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

1974dodgecharger

I wish he would...I found his rims in black I want...plan to get those next month almost identical setup but diff size

kcederwall08

Sorry for the lack of progress.. Finally finished up my getting my mechanical engineering degree which has been taking up my time (and money). I still have the car, which has unfortunately been sitting for a while, but I'm hoping to get back into the project soon! Ive definitely still been thinking of ideas for what I may want to do with the car and build in the future, so i'm anxious to get back to it, and will post any progress here.

Quote from: JB400 on April 22, 2013, 01:47:23 AM

That conquest had actually been owned by a few of my friends, i think it was an 89. The car had a stock motor for quite a while but eventually got an LS1 swap and is no longer with us due to the car getting cozy with a tree :( The wheels were mb battles i think, not sure on the specs

1974dodgecharger

WOW I thought you quit and sold it, lol  :icon_smile_big: its been so long...I remember even emailing you on the rims size like 3 years ago I think hahahhaha