News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

" im so excited & i just cant hide it "

Started by remta1, December 23, 2007, 05:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remta1

not a pointer sisters thread ! :smilielol:

....just brought tickets for a 2 day concert over hear in New Zealand in easter 2008 ( believe me this is massive for us )
line up features  ...Kiss , Ozzy Osbourne , Alice Cooper , Whitesnake and Lordi plus two other international acts to be named , will be awesome

We would never ever see concerts of this calibre ever ! still cant quite believe it ( and the wife doesnt want to go ...and she gave me her airpoints so that i fly for free ... man i know my alarm clock is going to go off any minute now because this must be a dream ! ) :smilielol: :smilielol:

1969chargerrtse

That's great, nice to see someone appreciate something so much.  Have fun. Ozzy's still around?   That should be interesting.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

400/6/PAC

remta1

:cheers: Ive wanted to see Ozzy for years , seen Kiss before they rock too ! :2thumbs:
  :scratchchin: i wonder who the other two bands will be ( dont think it will be Led Zepplin though  :smilielol: )

rusty lee

wow Kiss is still touring thought their farewell tour was over years ago. saw them in 88  very cool and loud. wonder if they'll be in makeup.  get pics.  :popcrn:

69bronzeT5

...Kiss , Ozzy Osbourne , Alice Cooper , Whitesnake ............................... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: I WANNA GO!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

C_stripes

I saw Alice Cooper last year.  It was good
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

remta1

Concerts are over 2 nights , i paid approx usd $300 for all acts and both nights i am 11 rows from the front of the stage  :METAL: :drool5:

Todd Wilson

Quote from: rusty lee on December 23, 2007, 01:29:36 PM
wow Kiss is still touring thought their farewell tour was over years ago. saw them in 88  very cool and loud. wonder if they'll be in makeup.  get pics.  :popcrn:

Yeah and Ozzy's  No More Tours tour in the early 90's! HAHA!  NO one retires until they die!

Todd