News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my gtx restomod

Started by GTXtreme, October 28, 2009, 03:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidog

A very nice car! Can't wait for more pictures!  :popcrn:

RIDELIKEHELL

Nice Car Brian! What is the actual paint code for the car?
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Damn dude, that is nice work!   :drool5:   :drool5:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

FJ5WING

very nice work!!!!!

Cant wait until the project is complete.
wingless now, but still around.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dkn1997

Quote from: GTXtreme on October 28, 2009, 10:32:09 PM
long island.  i know there are two or there other members on here locally but none have gotten back to me

I'm right here you motherf...... :RantExplode:   :lol:  just dishing out a little slice of Long Island right here on this thread for you.

I'm in Coram, where you at, tough guy?
RECHRGED

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: dkn1997 on October 29, 2009, 10:55:41 PM
long island.  i know there are two or there other members on here locally but none have gotten back to me

I'm right here you motherf...... :RantExplode:   :lol:  just dishing out a little slice of Long Island right here on this thread for you.

I thought all the real tough guys live in Jersey ?    :nana:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Khyron

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on October 29, 2009, 11:20:54 PM

naaa, it just smells like a Gym. :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dkn1997

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on October 29, 2009, 11:20:54 PM

They do, but nobody knows which exit they are off of.
RECHRGED

moparstuart

my rust bucket of a convertible came from long island

GTXtreme

All the real tough guys live in babylon  :lol:, but im friends with a few guys in the Port Jefferson area that have a few chargers. Are you familar with the Long Island Mopars?    And once again thanx for all the compliments, its nice to have all this positive reinforcement im not really used to it.   

GTXtreme

Quote from: moparstuart on October 30, 2009, 12:38:55 PM
my rust bucket of a convertible came from long island

Where in long island did you pick it up and how long ago? LI is full of rust buckets, being surounded by all this salt water doesnt help  :icon_smile_big:.   My cars from Ohio, it was gonna be taking to the nationals if i didnt pick it up.

moparstuart

i would have to look at the paper work to see what town , I had it shipped to missouri in 97 .

redrider

where on long island are you from becasue i am from longisland

dkn1997

Quote from: GTXtreme on October 30, 2009, 03:25:48 PM

All the real tough guys live in babylon  :lol:, but im friends with a few guys in the Port Jefferson area that have a few chargers. Are you familar with the Long Island Mopars?    And once again thanx for all the compliments, its nice to have all this positive reinforcement im not really used to it.   

i've heard of long island mopars.  I haven't gone near the clubs since I took my not so finished charger to a mopar power club meet about 11 years ago and got snubbed by those good people because evidently the poop coming from their hineys smells like roses.
RECHRGED

moparstuart

Quote from: dkn1997 on October 30, 2009, 06:40:00 PM
Quote from: GTXtreme on October 30, 2009, 03:25:48 PM

i've heard of long island mopars.  I haven't gone near the clubs since I took my not so finished charger to a mopar power club meet about 11 years ago and got snubbed by those good people because evidently the poop coming from their hineys smells like roses.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

GTXtreme

Quotei've heard of long island mopars.  I haven't gone near the clubs since I took my not so finished charger to a mopar power club meet about 11 years ago and got snubbed by those good people because evidently the poop coming from their hineys smells like roses.

The LI mopars was pretty much formed bc no one could deal with those rose smelled hineys, i didnt really wanna be associated w any club until i started going to their shows.  Its free to join there are no dues, ive met a alot of helpfull people through that club that continue to guide me in the right direction.   If you want more info feel free to pm me w you're e-mail address.    brian

Brock Samson

:drool5: Great lookin Restomod Xtreme!  :2thumbs: I'd like to see that dash too...  :popcrn:

GTXtreme

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 31, 2009, 03:50:08 PM
:drool5: Great lookin Restomod Xtreme!  :2thumbs: I'd like to see that dash too...  :popcrn:

i happen to get a dash frame from a charger and fit it into my gtx but it took me a while to get ahold of all the parts.   this week im gonna try to install the cluster and the guages to see how they fit.   its been a real slow process with this dash especially with no place to work on it.   i started it in my bed room last winter and my parents kinda had enough of me building things in the house.   pics will follow this week.

dkn1997

Brian, if you need dash parts, I have a decent stash.  extra gauges, bezels, etc...  If you are going with stock gauges and haven't installed them yet, I could help you calibrate them so they will read correctly.  it's an easy procedure i got from another site member. 

I sent an email to join long island mopars and went to the site.  it doesn't list anything coming up, but maybe you know of something.  i'd like to get out to another show soon.  the weather won't get real bad for another month hopefully.
RECHRGED

GTXtreme

Quote from: dkn1997 on November 01, 2009, 01:53:07 PM
Brian, if you need dash parts, I have a decent stash.  extra gauges, bezels, etc...  If you are going with stock gauges and haven't installed them yet, I could help you calibrate them so they will read correctly.  it's an easy procedure i got from another site member. 

I sent an email to join long island mopars and went to the site.  it doesn't list anything coming up, but maybe you know of something.  i'd like to get out to another show soon.  the weather won't get real bad for another month hopefully.

im going with all auto meter guages which i already have just really need to come up with the time to install and make  awireing harness for them.  There's definetly not enough hours in the day for this.  I appreicate all the help, but i am missing a glove box door.   As far as shows go they had one last sunday in Deer Park it was a joint show with a GTO club which brought in like 50 or so cars.   As far as i know there are no shows planned but they do have some meeting over the winter to plan for the upcoming months.   I have no problems planning something if you would like or know of any shows that are gonna go on.      brian

GTXtreme

i havent really made any progress on the dash but this is that i got so far.

hopefully after the holidays i will get some more done

GTXtreme