News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Missed it by that much.....(long story)

Started by jaak, October 25, 2009, 03:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

My personal story goes like dis...
It was arouind 1987, I was around 15 or 16 and went to look at this Red with white interior '67 Dodge Coronet R/T 440 4-speed for $850.00. It was hit on the driver's side front, but other than that, it looked pretty good. My best friend in HS had a '66 Coronet 500, so It woulda been perfect. I go to look at it and can't drive a stick yet, so he takes us around the block and walks it through the gears. My Mom was in the back seat during all this. All I really remember her saying was " Too much Motor!!!" Well, I call the guy back the following week to buy the car and His girlfriend says the worst words a Young Mopar guy could hear.."Oh, He sold that car already"...(Thanks Mom)
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"