News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is there a fuel sending unit for 69 Charger that reads correctly?

Started by Back N Black, October 26, 2009, 01:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

I have the same problem as 90% of 2 gen owners when replacing fuel sending unit, not reading correct. I did not want to read the 8 pages when i did a search, just want to know if there is a new sending unit on the market that read correct.

Thanks in advance

John_Kunkel

Have you determined that the sender and not the gauge is the problem? The sender should have a range of 10-73 ohms, if it does the problem lies elsewhere.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Back N Black

Shoot, i tossed my old one. Hey Brian ever think about mass producing you sending unit modification?  :D

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Back N Black on October 26, 2009, 07:25:53 PM
Shoot, i tossed my old one. Hey Brian ever think about mass producing you sending unit modification?  :D

yeah. That wouldn't be a bad idea.....the problem is finding decent originals.

I do have one set aside for my new project though.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............