News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

guys up in this area, i wouldnt recommend driving right now!and a goodguy alert!

Started by moparguy01, November 28, 2005, 02:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparguy01

Boy its getting nasty outside, last night around 7pm right after i spun the car 2 times and ended up in the ditch I called a friend of mine DON1 from the boards and he and his wife put me up for the night so i didnt have to drive through the nasty weather! If thats not a good guy i dont know what is! I drove the last 60 miles to fargo at about 30 mph so i could make it through the wind and ice all over the roads.
Thanks again Don!

Russ

Blown70

YES it is great on the roads that are like a skating rink....  :rotz:

Glad to see you made it.  I always keep  a tow rope in my SUV

Tom

moparguy01

from castleton (i cant spell worth a crap) to fargo was like an ice rink, i finally put my right tires on the rumble strips to keep you from falling asleep and just followed the noise till i hit fargo. it also helped with traction!

Blown70

Quote from: moparguy01 on November 28, 2005, 02:30:10 PM
from castleton (i cant spell worth a crap) to fargo was like an ice rink, i finally put my right tires on the rumble strips to keep you from falling asleep and just followed the noise till i hit fargo. it also helped with traction!

Yea I heard that was bad, I heard a Plow trunk went in the ditch as someone I know drove by as they were pulling it out. :o

Tom

HAZZARDJOHN

I don't know where you guys are from, but I am from east central MN. I got a good friend from Fergus Falls that is a truck driver. He was up visiting his family on sunday with his KW. Well after church on sunday he got a call from his company that said not to leave until they give him the heads up that it is ok to drive. He has a stop in Fargo. anyways he has been at my house since and they still won't let him go because I-94 is a skating rink from here to the border. He understands but is getting a little upset because he doesn't get paid unless his wheels are turning!

Have a great day!
John
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

Blown70

Quote from: HAZZARDJOHN on November 29, 2005, 01:42:53 PM
I don't know where you guys are from, but I am from east central MN. I got a good friend from Fergus Falls that is a truck driver. He was up visiting his family on sunday with his KW. Well after church on sunday he got a call from his company that said not to leave until they give him the heads up that it is ok to drive. He has a stop in Fargo. anyways he has been at my house since and they still won't let him go because I-94 is a skating rink from here to the border. He understands but is getting a little upset because he doesn't get paid unless his wheels are turning!

Have a great day!
John

We are in FARGO,  Not very nice right now.

Silver R/T

shitty down here too, in the morning they salted main streets right now theres more snow and so far theyre not cleaning it, I need serious winter rig bronco, s10, etc
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Chryco Psycho