News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger Armrest Bases from Vans?

Started by 69RT3X9, October 13, 2009, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69RT3X9

Has anyone purchased armrest bases from Van's Auto Salvage LLC?  I need to replace all 4 of them in my 69 Charger and it appears Van's has the best price on Ebay ($100 for all 4).  Is the quality of these parts any good or would this be a case of getting exactly what you paid for?  I talked to a guy in August selling parts in the swap meet area of the Mopars on the Mississippi car show in Dubuque, he said that YearOne sold the highest quality armrest bases he has seen.  YearOne prices are about $80 a pair ($160 total).  Is it worth the extra money to go with YearOne?

Any other recommendations on a good place to get these armrest parts?  I saw a similar posting on this website from last year, but the question was never really answered.  Van's armrests, good value or junk? 

Nacho-RT74

welcome!!

I got the Fuel sender from them and got VERY HAPPY and BEST PRICE... dunno about the rest of parts!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

twodko

Check out R/T Specialties...........lots of parts, good people and quality materials.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68r/t

I bought a set for $100 and I think there great, the chrome is excellent and is real chrome as the bases have been copper dipped then chrome plated.
They are made in Taiwan and are most probably the same manufactures that most of the other vendors are selling.

69RT3X9

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the responses!  I will order the set of armrest bases from Van's via their Ebay listing.  I will post my results of this project once I get them installed in my car.  Your input has been greatly appreciated!