News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm back

Started by dart3404, October 23, 2009, 06:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Jen, I miss all the long talks we've had...All the car shows we've been to...Every time I had a problem you were there.......  I'm just so glad you're back it hurts.......   Oh wait, I don't remember us ever talking at all.    :smilielol: :nana:     But, it is good to see you posting.    :yesnod:    We need more of our (non male) members posting that way my wife will have another girl to talk to.    :icon_smile_big: :cheers:    Chuck.............  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

dart3404

Quote from: skip68 on October 24, 2009, 02:21:12 PM
Jen, I miss all the long talks we've had...All the car shows we've been to...Every time I had a problem you were there.......  I'm just so glad you're back it hurts.......   Oh wait, I don't remember us ever talking at all.    :smilielol: :nana:     But, it is good to see you posting.    :yesnod:    We need more of our (non male) members posting that way my wife will have another girl to talk to.    :icon_smile_big: :cheers:    Chuck.............  

:rofl: Thank you I needed that.

Thanks Todd.  :wave:

dart3404

My daily driver.

skip68

Quote from: dart3404 on October 24, 2009, 02:27:12 PM

:rofl: Thank you I needed that.

No problem !   It's what I do.    ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

dart3404

TruckDriver

I'll take the coronet :yesnod: :drool5: My Favorite year :2thumbs:

Nice truck too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dans 68

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on October 24, 2009, 05:22:37 PM
I'll take the coronet :yesnod: :drool5: My Favorite year :2thumbs: ....

Funny, that is mine also. Probably the cool rear end...goes for Charger also.   :yesnod:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

dart3404

Sweet!  :drool5: My favorite part of the car is the rear light panel.

firefighter3931

Hi Jen, Great to see you posting again ! Luv the 68 R/T  :drool5:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: skip68 on October 24, 2009, 02:21:12 PM
What the heck I'm I ? , Chuck  :slap:

71ChallengeHer

Welcome back, Jen. I missed your snowglobe  :cheers:

472 R/T SE

Hey Jen.   :wave:  I used to be "AllBlueRT".

Last I heard from you there was a house fire.  Hope all's well on the east side & welcome back.  :2thumbs:

dart3404

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 27, 2009, 07:01:27 PM
Welcome back, Jen. I missed your snowglobe  :cheers:

Thank you. I'm glad to see you're still here. Most of the girls run off after a couple of months. The real car girls stay.  :2thumbs:

Hi Allblue. The house is back together. It took a year before we could move back in. Everything is going well on the east coast except for the cold that's coming.  :icon_smile_angry:

Thanks Ron. Hope to see you on Saturday.

71ChallengeHer

Jen, I'm so sorry to hear about your house. If you need anything let me know. And the guys here don't scare me.  :nana:  I thought the pervs ran you off.  :rofl: :rofl:

dads_69

Morning Jen. Great to see you back here as well. Thanks for the brithday greeting also. I to sold my Dart, it was almost a twin to what you had.
Welcome back and I hope the goons don't chase you off/away this time.
BTW, nice R/T project you have now.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

SeattleCharger

Wecome back.  Love the blue Coronet R/T,  both of them shown.  sweet cars :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

dart3404

Thank you. The fire was years ago 2004. The guys here are all awesome. I've never had any problems here. I took some time off from the internet in general. Being a mom with a full time job and a family doesn't leave much time for the board.