News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STEELERS GETTING THEIR BUTTS KICKED BY THE COLTS!

Started by twilt, November 22, 2005, 07:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

the weather doesn't really factor in with this stadium. Though it should, all football games should be played outside if you ask me.

472 R/T SE

To keep my team's playoff hope's alive, I gotta hope the Colts win.  Maybe someone else can knock them off their pedestal, not this week please. ;)

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Chris G.

Yikes!!! 1st play Cowher? I think it will be a good game, but they better slow 'em down.

bull

The Stinkers really annoy me but so does Manning. I can hardly watch a game with him doing all that screwing around with the audibles and pointing and yelling and running up to the line of scrimmage and back again. Sheesh! Just run the friggin' play already. I hope they both lose.

71bee

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 28, 2005, 09:06:15 AM
Quote from: 71bee on November 28, 2005, 12:57:13 AM
on the contrary, I think that the Steelers kick ass when they're on the road. I've already put my money on Big Ben. also, they do their best when the odds are against them. go Steelers!     -a true Vikings fan.

Like the playoffs the last few years.....
right now the score is 7 to 23...open mouth, insert foot.... :rotz:

twilt

where is the white flag smiley? damn, this is a painful game to watch.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on November 28, 2005, 09:14:14 PM
Yikes!!! 1st play Cowher? I think it will be a good game, but they better slow 'em down.

WTF was he thinking with the onside kick at the 2nd half kickoff? That was the dumbest play call I've seen in a long time. They were only down by 9 points and gave the Colts the ball with scoring field position......
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

71bee

cowher's gotta go. once again, poor decision making. who were those clowns dressed up in the Steelers uniforms last night? ???

Afflyer

Loved that on-side kickoff for the start of the second half!!!  Classic foobar!!!  :devil:

GO COLTS GO!

:icon_smile_big:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto