News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger with pistol Grip

Started by charger9, October 20, 2009, 04:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

Hey!!! Another 68 in Kristiansand? Coool!! Makes 3 of us then!! Currently in Korea for work, but soon back home!!
Nice car, lets hook up when i get home!
:2thumbs:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

charger9

Hi Suntech.
I got your phone number and saved it on my phone so I will call you one day when you come home from work.
Hope we can help each other if any kind of problems. Is there a third person in Kristiansand with a 68 or did you
meant Hemidog near Drammen? I am very happy with the car but there is a few things missing on it and some parts
are very expencive :Twocents: :Twocents: but cool that I was not alone here in Kristiansand with such a awesome car :2thumbs:

suntech

QuoteIs there a third person in Kristiansand with a 68 or did you
meant Hemidog near Drammen?

there is a Blue R/T on Flekkerøya!!

Looking forward to see your car :2thumbs:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!