News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Awesome opportunity next week.... **Pics and storys are up!**

Started by Khyron, October 23, 2009, 12:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

I'm an old man dammit...   I can't take all this BS secrets and waiting jive.   :brickwall:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Alaskan_TA

Quote from: MoparManJim on October 24, 2009, 12:49:54 AM
You got the wrong car and the wrong film. Your thinking of Dukes  :nana:

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 23, 2009, 10:19:17 PM
You will blow by the cop car at a high rate of speed & it will begin to chase you.

He will close on you, you will then yell "Yee-haw", jump a creek & escape.

Seen it before, but not with a yellow car. Yet. ;-)

Note the bottom line?   ;)

Khyron

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on October 24, 2009, 06:25:05 PM
I'm an old man dammit...   I can't take all this BS secrets and waiting jive.   :brickwall:

I'll be calling you soon. :D

I'm just waiting for some confirmations before I spill the beans. This could go one way or the other, both are cool, one is extremely cool :-)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Martian R/T

Your car is going to be starring in the newest Joey Gowdy you tube production...

OOPS Sorry :nutkick:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

66chargerkid

Pretend to get pulled over and confuse the hell outa people?

aone415

Having a 1 night stand with some strange, but cute chick, that won't leave you alone and ruins your plans??

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Martian R/T on October 27, 2009, 10:26:10 AM
Your car is going to be starring in the newest Joey Gowdy you tube production...

OOPS Sorry :nutkick:

:o :smilielol: :smilielol:

MoparManJim

Let me guess, your going to rob a store and have your friend help you with a phone plot, your going to hight tail it out of the parking lot, use a trailer that is tilted. 

Go to a flemarket, have your love one hift something, she jumps in your car with you shows you what it is, you waity for the police to show up, when they do you high tale it outta there. Leaveing some people confuse as to what the car was when they are ask later by the police  :smilielol: 

You high tail it around some area that has a big farm and are groing fruits with a hilo chasing after you in the air. You either smack a truck or tag a train.  :lol: 

Am I close?  :smilielol:

Tilar

Quote from: maxwellwedge on October 23, 2009, 10:25:20 PM
Quote from: rt green on October 23, 2009, 04:51:53 PM
peter fonda is comming over and wants you to show him a good time. after that, i got nothin

Jane Fonda comes instead in full Barbarella gear!

Hanoi Jane needs to stay in hiding.

Sounds exciting whatever it is.  :coolgleamA:  I'll go with a remake of dmcl and they want your car..
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Khyron

heheh well, I have conformation, it will be brief, but at least some pressure is off...

It's funny how many remake comments there are..... I'll have to advise some people on that  :icon_smile_big: ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparstuart

Quote from: Khyron on October 27, 2009, 11:51:24 PM
heheh well, I have conformation, it will be brief, but at least some pressure is off...

It's funny how many remake comments there are..... I'll have to advise some people on that  :icon_smile_big: ;)
:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:  so you got the krylon paint spokesmen deal    :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Magnumcharger

Does it involve a train? ;D

Or Susan George? :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

rt green

third string oil changer

b5blue

NO NO No He's watching the new Battle Star Movie!  :nana:

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

tommymac

Khyron

well, i'll let you guys know when I get home on Saturday night :-)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Alaskan_TA

Saturday?

Rumor has it that Crazy Mary is meeting Cooter at the Boar's Nest on Saturday, coincidence?  :shruggy:

mikepmcs

Quote from: Tilar on October 27, 2009, 04:36:49 PM

So far, this is the only statement that is 100% on the money. Unless part of your little gig is you get to actually kill her!Awesome! Shoot her in the face for me please...twice.

Oh, and have fun. :coolgleamA:

:popcrn:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Khyron

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 29, 2009, 05:39:54 AM
So far, this is the only statement that is 100% on the money. Unless part of your little gig is you get to actually kill her!Awesome! Shoot her in the face for me please...twice.

:lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

I feel like its 10:30pm on prom night and i'm still waiting for my date to show up...   :-\
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 29, 2009, 08:18:23 AM
I feel like its 10:30pm on prom night and i'm still waiting for my date to show up...   :-\
she aint coming .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Khyron

Quote from: moparstuart on October 29, 2009, 11:09:44 AM
she aint coming .

now.... I could go one of 2 ways with this.... but it being a family site, ill let it go :-)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on October 29, 2009, 11:48:58 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 29, 2009, 11:09:44 AM
she aint coming .

now.... I could go one of 2 ways with this.... but it being a family site, ill let it go :-)

It only goes one way with me...   :yesnod:   :yesnod:   :notworthy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

maxwellwedge

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 29, 2009, 05:39:54 AM
Quote from: Tilar on October 27, 2009, 04:36:49 PM

Wow - I looked up Hanoi Jane - Had no idea of the crap she pulled in Vietnam.  :flame:

I am no longer asking my wife to dress up as Barbarella....She never has, but I never stopped asking. :icon_smile_dissapprove: