News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Went to a auction at a old service station...

Started by RD, October 20, 2009, 09:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Bought two boxes full of old, NOS fuel pumps.  Found that they fit a 49 plymouth 6 cyl, a 58-71 ford 6 cyl, a chevy belair '57/vette etc, a 53-61 ford 6 cyl, a 77-79 transam, a 58-62 biscayne / belair, and a 65-66 283 belair/biscayne/studebaker (all have way more applications, just didnt want to type forever).

found a u joint that fits an old 46-56 dodge/plymouth.

bought several voltage regulators, 3 of which i know are for 6 volt systems.

the cool part about this deal is that they are still all in their original boxes and are in perfect condition.

now, to find a venue to sell them.  Anyone know of "good" chevy sites to pawn off the fuel pumps?  and ford etc?  If not, they will hang out until I hit a all-makes/models swap meet in the near future.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

The70RT

eBay.....the v8 ones are worthy, the 6 cyl ones I could only get like 10 bucks each last time I tried....if that.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mopar440+6

RD, I would be interested in any of the old Plymouth parts. PM me...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Todd Wilson

I doubt the u joint would fit the big WF I got.    Whats up with the voltage regs?

todd

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RD

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 21, 2009, 08:47:02 AM
wouldnt ebay get you the most coverage?

i was thinking of that, honestly, but i will admit that i hate paying them before, after, and after the auction (i.e. listing fee, percentage of sale, and paypal cut).

on that note, was hoping if there were any chevy owners here they might know where a good site or forum was so that I would not have to recreate the wheel.  you know, a dodgecharger.com or moparts.com of the chevy world persay.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Brock Samson

Daytona R/T SE

Here's one:

http://www.chevytalk.org/fusionbb/portal/index.php

NO ! I'm NOT a chevy lover. :flame:

In fact I'm just the opposite. :angel:

I discovered that site a few years ago when I found myself with some chevy

scrap...errrr...

Fine collectible antique Chevrolet parts to unload.

Beware: Chevrolet guys are a bunch of cheapskates.

Expect a lot of late night collect phone calls from pay phones in trailer parks  :slap: :smilielol:

RD