News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Dukes car found in rubble.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, October 20, 2009, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

Exactly.  This is reaching Jerry Seinfeld levels of "much ado about nothing."

I don't even care whether the pic was really staged or not.  It's the collective reaction of the crowd that I find amazing.

0X01B8

I wonder if this photo could be a clue to a larger mystery / conspiracy that's totally under-reported by the mainstream media.   See, Denver Pyle's brain has turned up missing at the Arizona cryolab where he's frozen.  Ted Williams and Bo Shembeckler's brains are missing too.

I want some answers, dammit.

bull

There seems to be a lot of brains missing these days. :angel:

Mike DC

:scratchchin:

You might be onto something there.  

When I watch Dukes the GL seems to change from shot-to-shot in ways that physics don't allow.  Sometimes the car is rotating "back, and to the left" but the next shot it's going another direction.  It's almost like there's a conspiracy to cover up switched Generals.  Maybe the CIA altered the film footage before it got played on the air. 

.  .  .  And is it any coincence that Hazzard county is absolutely covered in grassy knolls?  

grdprx

Quote from: bull on October 24, 2009, 04:55:37 PM
This thread is pretty comical. :smilielol: How to Get Worked Up Over Nothing 101.

I'm surprised it's longer than 1 page!  :rofl:

skip68

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on October 24, 2009, 11:15:46 PM

.  .  .  And is it any coincence that Hazzard county is absolutely covered in grassy knolls?  

So, you think there was a second General Lee on the grassy knoll ? ? ?    :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Quote from: skip68 on October 25, 2009, 10:21:56 AM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on October 24, 2009, 11:15:46 PM

So, you think there was a second General Lee on the grassy knoll ? ? ?    :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big:

I heard there were more than 200 of them, but that's a pretty crazy conspiracy theory.

Back N Black

whitehatspecial

Quote from: Charger440RDN on October 22, 2009, 07:07:39 PM
Not for sale at any price? That's never true, everything has a price. If Donald Trump offered him $500,000 would it still not be for sale at any price?  :naughty:

:iagree: Everything has a price!!! Even Dodge Chargers with an 01 on the doors.
Cars owned:
1968 Dodge Charger, 48k orig. miles, family owned since new.
Not a Hemi, a mini-hemi 340.

elanmars

my guess is, some people don't believe everything they read? that's why they question it.

:shruggy:
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MoparManJim

Quote from: elanmars on October 25, 2009, 02:23:31 PM
my guess is, some people don't believe everything they read? that's why they question it.

:shruggy:

On that note, I wonder if they even belive in them selfs! ::)

squeakfinder

I think this thread went to hell when it was mentioned how big the letters o and I were.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

skip68

So now you think those numbers are letters ?   :shruggy: :scratchchin:    You may be on to something.    :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

elanmars

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

The70RT

brianz426

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on October 24, 2009, 05:16:11 AM
Boy do I miss the days you could delete a post.  You people are silly. :girlfight:

:2thumbs: I AGREE

brianz426

Quote from: elanmars on October 28, 2009, 01:27:13 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthony-kretowicz/3459125949/

^another car found in rubble. third gen!!

The pictures on the link in this thread make this entire post tolerable.
Thanks