News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look what I saw on CL....

Started by jaak, October 30, 2009, 11:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

bull

And only two youtube links. He must be slipping.

Daytona R/T SE

skip68

For one, it's his dads car.   #2, it is a 68 charger dressed as a 69.   #3,  :rotz:   Never mind.....    On a good note, the car is in good shape and should be worth something.    But, then again we've seen the way Joey builds stuff.   His place is kind of like the training ground for future BK Automotive employees...    :smilielol: :rofl:    ba dump bump !
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

SG1022

Quote from: skip68 on October 31, 2009, 12:11:23 AM
For one, it's his dads car.   #2, it is a 68 charger dressed as a 69.   #3,  :rotz:   Never mind.....    On a good note, the car is in good shape and should be worth something.    But, then again we've seen the way Joey builds stuff.   His place is kind of like the training ground for future BK Automotive employees...    :smilielol: :rofl:    ba dump bump !
:smilielol:

dads_69

Quote from: skip68 on October 31, 2009, 12:11:23 AM

Thanks for the laugh. Gees, it took me almost 4 minutes before I could type without any interuptions.

On that note, no further comments about his car. ba dump bump...... :smilielol:
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.