News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For all you 80's people out there..

Started by jb666, October 18, 2009, 10:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

Hemidog

dukeboy320

Loved the DOH referance. thanks for sharing
Massively Over Powerd And Respected

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Neal_J

Mmmmm, Blair from "Facts of Life".

Spent many a Saturday evening um "thinking" about her.

Armudster

That sure bring back memories, cool video!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PocketThunder

♪♪ what you talking bout willis ♪♪    HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:

I remembered all that stuff... and i'm 34.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

rt green

third string oil changer

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

jar1292

I still have my light bright!  and my little buddy:rofl:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

mopar73

I think I still have some of those clothes in my closet :smilielol: :smilielol:  thanks for the laughs

SeattleCharger

cool vid.   see the shot from The Princess Bride in there?   Enigo Montoya, "You killed my father, now prepare to die."    and the other guy who says, "This is inconceivable!"
 This word you keep using, I don't think it means what you think it means.   :smilielol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.