News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2010 Challenger R/T Classic in Plum Crazy Purple

Started by Magnumcharger, October 15, 2009, 06:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on October 21, 2009, 12:30:39 PM
Quote from: Magnumcharger on October 21, 2009, 11:03:32 AM
Well...here we go....
I decided not to buy.
Yup...weasing out of it. And even after being given the "Friends" discount by a head honcho at Chrysler LLC (Sorry Mike!), I just cannot see spending approximately $800/month for 84 months on a "toy"....especially given that: I'm retiring from the military in two years and starting another career, my house needs work, I've got FOUR project vehicles in various states of disassembly, and my daughter is starting university next fall.

Honestly, I really don't know what I was thinking.

Too Bad man - I bought mine in the US and saved 10k over what my business partner payed locally - That's net including the extra freight etc.
yeah robin do that i would be glad to store it and take care of it untill you can come get it :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on October 21, 2009, 12:45:29 PM
Well...here we go....
I decided not to buy.
Yup...weasing out of it. And even after being given the "Friends" discount by a head honcho at Chrysler LLC (Sorry Mike!), I just cannot see spending approximately $800/month for 84 months on a "toy"....especially given that: I'm retiring from the military in two years and starting another career, my house needs work, I've got FOUR project vehicles in various states of disassembly, and my daughter is starting university next fall.

Too Bad man - I bought mine in the US and saved 10k over what my business partner payed locally - That's net including the extra freight etc.
yeah robin do that i would be glad to store it and take care of it untill you can come get it :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

I'll even ride up with Stu and we can deliver it and then fly home..  :yesnod:   :yesnod:  on your dime ofcourse.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 21, 2009, 01:14:57 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 21, 2009, 12:45:29 PM
Well...here we go....
I decided not to buy.

I'll even ride up with Stu and we can deliver it and then fly home..  :yesnod:   :yesnod:  on your dime ofcourse.
sure why not
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Magnumcharger

On the upside (isn't there always one?)....now I can go ahead and order that AMD sheetmetal I wanted to get for my Charger R/T. ;)
Two quarter panels, a trunk floor and outer wheelhouses, to replace the previous taiwanese crap I put on years ago.
The money equivalent for the taxes on the Challenger purchase ($6000) will now go to buy all this metal AND a complete Legendary interior!
This is moola I worked o/t for at a steam generating plant last summer, so not out of the household budget.

So next summer....if all goes well....I'll be posting on the installation of all of that.

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: Magnumcharger on October 22, 2009, 09:53:28 AM
On the upside (isn't there always one?)....now I can go ahead and order that AMD sheetmetal I wanted to get for my Charger R/T. ;)
Two quarter panels, a trunk floor and outer wheelhouses, to replace the previous taiwanese crap I put on years ago.
The money equivalent for the taxes on the Challenger purchase ($6000) will now go to buy all this metal AND a complete Legendary interior!
This is moola I worked o/t for at a steam generating plant last summer, so not out of the household budget.

So next summer....if all goes well....I'll be posting on the installation of all of that.

Awesome plan!  Why would you even want a new Challenger if you have a Charger anyways?  With all the money it would take to pay for that you could have your Charger ANY WAY you wanted it and could possibly even pay to do it over again a couple more times if you wanted to change it  :lol: I'll be waiting for your build pictures :cheers: