News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FYI Mopars At The Strip

Started by Steve P., October 15, 2009, 04:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sublime/Sixpack

Thanks for posting all those photos!   :2thumbs:  I enjoyed viewing them! Need to get down there next year for sure.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

ChgrSteve67

The trailer towed great. No problems with it at all.
You really don't even notice its back there.
Its narrow enought that I can still see quite a bit out my back window to see who is cruising beside me and having both side mirrors makes it easy to see around.
It also does well at 85 to 90 MPH.  Nevada lets you haul ass with trailers.

The pictures are small so they load faster and don't eat up all of the space on the photo site.
The high res pics are about 4 to 5 megs in size.
I use the same pictures on other web sites and they don't like pics that big.

Thanks for the comps guys

gonzoe

thanx for posting my 72 on your album my phone deleted all the pics i took at barstow. i went to the show on sat but didnt see any of you guys probably cuz i never met ya, im there in my ride next year. gotta buy that overdrive unit though :yesnod:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Dans 68

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on March 31, 2010, 09:08:54 PM
Pictures of the trailer damage

http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/MPR67/MATS2010/TRDAMAGE/?albumview=slideshow

Ouch! That'll buff out  :buff: (someone had to post it   :icon_smile_big: )

Thanks for all the pictures. They gave a great flavor to the weekend. I'll see you in a few months.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Steve P.

I'M BACK..............   

Wow.... Just WOW.....  Had a great time with all at the MATS. Had a pile of fun and got to meet some great members. Re-met an old friend from 20 years ago and best of all I got to spend some time with my best friend and also my cousin, Vegas Mike... We got allllllot done on the cars and still have more to do. That's just the thing with old cars, hot rods and especially DRAG CARS.... It's a shame we didn't get more seat time in the new drag car. We made a major goof that cost us racing and Mike a tail housing. I should have been more careful checking things out. The long and short of it is that we changed the position of the rear axle and did not check the pinion angle. On the Coronets second run it shook the drive shaft until it took out the tail shaft housing of the tranny. It's an easy fix, but after watching video over and over I think it's time for a 4 link. Mike has a tranny brake and the cars breaks into violence out of the hole. On the second pass Mike cooked the hides nicely and the tires still spun madly out of the hole. (Super slow-mo is a fantastic tool). Anyway, you live and learn. The only good thing to come from the break down was that he did NOT oil down the track or get any on his rear tires. That could have been real bad..

Sorry I didn't spend more time BSing with all. Like Steve said, I did spend much time working on cars.. lol...

Thank you to all that came to VegasMikes for the BBQ. And for those that missed it here's a nice strawberry for you.....   :P  hahaha...

I won't go into naming names, but we all had a great time.. Did miss some members I had heard were there...

Oh well. Lotttttttttts of email to catch up on. See you in the funny papers.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

I see references to "Big Willie" was he actually there?..  :shruggy:

BB1

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 02, 2010, 01:49:56 PM
I see references to "Big Willie" was he actually there?..  :shruggy:

Yes, I have 2 pictures of him standing next to his car. Not home right now, post them on Tus.

Delete my profile

mauve66

i always thought he had a real daytona?? that thing they had there wasn't a daytona by any means
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

UFO

Quote from: mauve66 on April 03, 2010, 07:37:23 PM
i always thought he had a real daytona?? that thing they had there wasn't a daytona by any means

Three of them over the years.
He also winged up a early cuda.
Lots of cool pics in those albums.

Chryco Psycho

Well I made it as usual , never found out when to meet up with people there so once again I met no one from this site  Except for Ponch , we met up at the autocross on saturday . I had a great time there as usual , Back in snow covered Calgary again , only a few more months of winter left to go   

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: sixty8charger on March 25, 2010, 10:57:11 AM
Looks like my days are getting pushed back.. Going to miss the show entirely.. Will be in vegas on Mon-weds..  Anyone going to be around still?

I was around until Wed but no interent or phone #S to find anyone  :brickwall:

BB1

Lets see if this works...

Never used it b4...Photobucket

"edit"

Wait working on it..........
Delete my profile

sixty8charger

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 09, 2010, 02:29:25 AM
Quote from: sixty8charger on March 25, 2010, 10:57:11 AM
Looks like my days are getting pushed back.. Going to miss the show entirely.. Will be in vegas on Mon-weds..  Anyone going to be around still?

I was around until Wed but no interent or phone #S to find anyone  :brickwall:

dang... thats too bad, i was there until through wednesday night.. would have liked to have met you in person. i figured everyone was long gone..  didn't even check the site while gone.

Jayson