News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Close call!

Started by Troy, September 07, 2009, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BROCK

A friend had a Hawk fly into the grille of his company truck.  That grill did NOT survive.

Glad this grille DID :icon_smile_big:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

twodko

I glad your grill, windshield etc survived without damage. It could have been worse if you had had to ditch your Charger in the Hudson River. hahahahaha

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

BMOTOXSTAR

Glad the Charger & you are OK.
How have ya' been Troy?
Thanks again for helping me out a few years back with all them 3rd gen parts.I will never forget all the help you gave me loading those parts up, you spent an entire afternoon helping me.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

472 R/T SE

Maybe those Genny Lee folks are on to something.  ;)

Dans 68

Geez, no one has any concerns for the poor bird??? Hopefully he got up, flew away and told all his bird buddies about his encounter with the scariest looking thing on the road.... :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

PocketThunder

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 08, 2009, 06:15:49 PM
Maybe those Genny Lee folks are on to something.  ;)

:scratchchin:    :yesnod:    :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Troy on September 08, 2009, 11:11:15 AM

It probably would have dented that GTO trim huh? :P

WTF bro?   :slap:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Steve P.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............   Troy busted one on ya... HAHAHA....    :nana:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68 RT

Quote from: 451-74Charger on September 08, 2009, 10:49:50 AM
I would have sworn youd be at cruisapolusa at Coney this past weekend
But I guess there were NO (i feel let down) I repeat NO Chargers to be seen.
Whats up with that? dont want to catch something from those Chevys and Fords?
I was at Coney that weekend in my 68 r/t. Was parked ack by the bumper cars.  ;)

451-74Charger

QuoteI was at Coney that weekend in my 68 r/t. Was parked ack by the bumper cars.  ;)

I didnt see ya anywhere
i walked up past the Runner, and looked to the left (where you were last year) and didnt see ya

aussiemuscle

i understand your relief. i hit a bird in my last dd. (2002 ford falcon). it was a crow, so the whole grille was toast  :RantExplode: so was the bird  :slap:

451-74Charger

T%ry hitting a rabbit in a mini (not the BMW one either)
Thud.....rabbit stew for a week ;)

Martian R/T

When I was in High School I was driving my 65 Mustang Fastback and a flock of sparrows flew out of a field and I plowed right through the middle of them, I heard multiple thuds and figured the worst for the front end, luckily the grill and horse are actually metal so no damage, but I did have to go home and clean bird carcass out of the grill, nailed 8 of the little suckers. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

b5blue

Years ago a pair of sparrows smacked into the grill of my Nova. I pulled over and got out...they were stuck in the grill hanging by their little heads. I popped them out and set them in the grass on the side of the road and said: "sorry little guys!". As I turned to go back to my car I heard a "tweet tweet" and looking back saw both jump up and fly (wobbly) away!  :smilielol: