News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well would you look at that :)(Teaser added 10/16)

Started by ZSmithersCharges, October 06, 2009, 04:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSmithersCharges

jaak

:2thumbs: Good Deal, man!!! Where did it come from? How did you find it...eBay, craigslist?

Good luck with your new project,
Jason

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: jaak on October 07, 2009, 04:45:21 PM
:2thumbs: Good Deal, man!!! Where did it come from? How did you find it...eBay, craigslist?

Good luck with your new project,
Jason

The almighty Clist of course  ::) Oregons the name getting it to Ohios the game... I know that was homo... im practicing my metallica leave me alone  :lol:

rt green

well, it looks good to me for that price. congrats on the whole deal. i have a 69 now, but had a 68 in high school. the cool thing i thought was you could drive 70 mph with the drivers window down and still match light a smoke while driving. try that with a new car.
third string oil changer

451-74Charger

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: 451-74Charger on October 08, 2009, 08:38:17 AM
Quote from: ZSmithersCharges on October 07, 2009, 03:46:16 PM
Quote from: 451-74Charger on October 07, 2009, 01:16:25 PM
Any 3rd gens at Batavia?

Theres one in my back yard  :2thumbs:

aww no fair.
You selling that "project" now?
ha ha

I hope not but I do need to clear out a jeep a camper and a bike lol the only thing with the 73 is that it is taking up garage space which I will need to start working on this  :coolgleamA:

teamroth

Awesome man! I am so happy for you, git er dun!  :cheers:
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

ZSmithersCharges

I took delivery of some Washington state 1968 plates today and for some reason, there was a big hunk of metal attached to it.  I was wondering why the shipping was so damned expensive  :brickwall:

I'll add more pictures of the hunk of blue metal that was attached to it later, but my neighbor was quite interested in it.  In fact he saw it and a smile lit up on his face ear to ear, he immediately came over and started asking about it and telling my how his friend had one in high school.  I don't get it its just a big hunk of metal  :shruggy: some people are coo coo!

All joking aside I will be taking more pictures later and aside from my awesome neighbor the trucker that came and dropped it off had a story of his own!  Apparently on the way home a highway patrol officer actually PULLED THE WHOLE AUTO TRANSPORT OVER, just to ask about my car and wanted to know everything about it.  Luckily for me the driver wasn't too angry and he actually thought it was funny  :nana: The thing hasn't even driven yet and I'm already getting pulled over, oh lordy. :D

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: tan top on October 16, 2009, 09:49:04 AM
:coolgleamA: cool , lest see some   :yesnod: :popcrn:

You will you will I just couldn't believe the police thing, well I could but still  :rofl: He said the cop was following him for miles just looking up at it on the back of the transport before he finally decided to make his move!

ZSmithersCharges

Just got a look at the tranny and it is numbers match with the vin :2thumbs: The engine as per usual I am probably going to have to take a wire brush to as there is so much build up crap but from the looks of it it doesn't look like the tranny and engine have ever been seperated(read: they are pretty much fused  ::))

SG1022

Quote from: ZSmithersCharges on October 16, 2009, 01:34:44 PM
Just got a look at the tranny and it is numbers match with the vin :2thumbs: The engine as per usual I am probably going to have to take a wire brush to as there is so much build up crap but from the looks of it it doesn't look like the tranny and engine have ever been seperated(read: they are pretty much fused  ::))

:-\ 
Oregon and Washington cars... WHY MUST IT RAIN!!

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: SG1022 on October 16, 2009, 02:05:39 PM
Quote from: ZSmithersCharges on October 16, 2009, 01:34:44 PM

:-\ 
Oregon and Washington cars... WHY MUST IT RAIN!!

Not much better here  :rotz: Lol