News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sunday @ Talladega - RFC Chapel Service

Started by Dave Kanofsky, October 14, 2009, 12:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Kanofsky

Hi All -

You might know that I am a volunteer chaplain for Racers For Christ (RFC). 
If you are a member of WW/NBOA, I write some of the Inspiration columns in their newsletter.

I will be hosting a quick Chapel service on Sunday morning of the Talladega event. 
It will be shortly after we arrive at the facility and with plenty of time for our lap around the track.
Like in 2004, it will be at the back of the lines where we line up before going onto the track.

In case you are not familiar with RFC, we are a non-denominational Christian ministry devoted to bringing the Good News to the world of motorsports.  I encourage you to look around on the RFC website, the address is www.teamrfc.org

Please feel free to attend, all are welcome and no advance notice is necessary. 
I welcome all prayer requests, both for a concern or praise at any time. 

Thanks,
Dave
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hemi68charger

Thanks Dave.. I'll be there !!!  Thanks for providing this spiritual time to reflect.......  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Dave Kanofsky

My pleasure, although I am only a messenger, but it's a Good message!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

hemi68charger

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on October 15, 2009, 07:50:33 AM
My pleasure, although I am only a messenger, but it's a Good message!

Us mere-mortals only have two options; read and study the Bible on our own, or have human intervention/teaching in the form of someone like yourself...  :2thumbs:

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Aero426

Dave Kanofsky

You are very welcome.  It is very humbling work, with a great retirement plan!

Dave Kanofsky

Here's a gentle reminder about the quick chapel service on Sunday...

I pray for safe travels for all, and peace for those that want to attend but are unable to at this time.