News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trunkdivider install

Started by Belgium R/T -68, October 01, 2009, 07:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

Anybody have a picture how the divider is looking like installed? I never had one before so.......

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Rolling_Thunder

it just hangs on the same hooks that the rear seat hangs on...    sorry no pic       

I am running a chunk of plywood painted black & coated with dynamat - i think it works a little better than the stock cardboard one.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Hemidog

if you bought a new one from legendary like I did, just poke through those holes, and hang it on the hooks for the back seat, DONE!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Dont forget the 2 small retainers that are held in with phillips head screws at the top
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

y3chargerrt

Everybody forgets those chris.. ;)

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on October 02, 2009, 04:48:22 PM
Dont forget the 2 small retainers that are held in with phillips head screws at the top

Don't follow here. :scratchchin:

Per

Hemidog

b5blue

:o 12.49+3.50 shipping!!!!!! Plus you need 2 correct screws!  :eek2:

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: b5blue on October 07, 2009, 06:12:28 PM

Double that with customsfee. I think I will make some myself but thanks anyway Hemidog. :cheers:

Per

Hemidog

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on October 08, 2009, 02:14:09 AM
Quote from: b5blue on October 07, 2009, 06:12:28 PM

Double that with customsfee. I think I will make some myself but thanks anyway Hemidog. :cheers:

Per

How is the custom fees in Belgium? If the package has less value than 200 NOK ($33 atm)in Norway, there is no tax. Everything above that is 25% tax, plus a ridiculous handling fee!  the limit hasn't changed since the 70s, even with inflation and upped prices.

It's infuriating  :flame:

Marius

68r/t

You guys in Europe have got it bad,  here in Australia I can get $1000 AU "about $900 US"  worth of parts including shipping  with no duties after that it is 10% gst plus import duties around 18% total.
So I make sure all my parts are under a $1000 and I am good to go.

Belgium R/T -68

Everything under 100$ is free of dutys except for a 10€ admin cost. :brickwall: Then it starts, 21% on value including shippingcost and 6%
on value alone. Customsfee is 50€ so in that respect combined shipping is better. :eek2: Without some friends that can repack/reinvoice
it wouldn't work financially if you do a resto. Best way is ofcourse to buy a car over there and fill it with parts. :icon_smile_big:

Per

squeakfinder

I made mine and the package tray out of fiber board. Cut with a jig saw, I just followed the pattern of the old ones. (What was left of them.)
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

dodgecharger72

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on October 01, 2009, 01:13:14 PM
it just hangs on the same hooks that the rear seat hangs on...    sorry no pic       

I am running a chunk of plywood painted black & coated with dynamat - i think it works a little better than the stock cardboard one.

I've got the same setup in my car. Cut a piece of plywood, put black wood primer on it, two cans of rubberized undercoat, and dynamat. It looks pretty good and blocks out road noise better than the stock one.