News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where in the world?

Started by 71charger_fan, October 12, 2009, 12:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

71charger_fan

Here's another, slightly less prominent than the front of the UN building in Manhattan.

BigBlackDodge

Ummm.............somewhere cold! :nana:

BBD

71charger_fan

It is northern North America. No guesses?

BigBlackDodge

Is it some sort of fort or prison?

BBD

71charger_fan

It's an old fort that, when I took the photo in the mid-'70s, was a state park.

71charger_fan

Here's one I got off the internet.

BigBlackDodge

71charger_fan

That's the sprawling metropolis of Bucksport across the river.

BananaDan

I've got one for ya...

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

BananaDan

Yessir!  Next one...  Two shots, but from the same place.

71charger_fan

Somewhere near here?

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: BananaDan on August 22, 2011, 08:39:08 PM
Yessir!  Next one...  Two shots, but from the same place.

Bermuda!  The script along the statue's feet helped me out! :icon_smile_big:

BBD

BananaDan

:2thumbs:

I guess I didn't think that one through too well.   :angel:   :shruggy:  Here is one I hope is a little more difficult, but I know there are some members on here that live near this.

71charger_fan

I'm guessing somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. I've looked at tons of photos of lighthouses in Alaska, British Columbia, Washington, and Oregon, but haven't seen that one.

BananaDan

Quote from: 71charger_fan on August 25, 2011, 12:20:45 PM
I'm guessing somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. I've looked at tons of photos of lighthouses in Alaska, British Columbia, Washington, and Oregon, but haven't seen that one.

Nope.  Wrong corner of the country.  Hint:  It's freshwater.

71charger_fan

I haven't been up that way in over 40 years, but is it the Burlington, VT breakwater on Lake Champlain?

BananaDan

Rolling_Thunder

How about this one ?   Should be pretty easy
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

hemi71x

I'd like to post one.
Any guesses?

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

71charger_fan

Not much to go on with the lake, so I'll take a wild guess and say Lake Tahoe?

BananaDan

I'll guess Crater Lake or The Great Salt Lake?

Fred

Can anyone guesss where this is?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

surmanajaja