News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where in the world?

Started by 71charger_fan, October 12, 2009, 12:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger_fan

Is it Baltimore Inner Harbor? I haven't been down there in a long time, but I remember one of the pavilions had a blue roof.

Shakey

Nope - that photo was taken a long way from Baltimore.  Add 7 hours and head South.   :scratchchin:

dodgecharger-fan

That building with the angled roof makes me want to say, "Miami" but I saw it from the other side I think. So I'm not 100% sure.

69rtse4spd

One of the many by the sea.  :smilielol:.

Shakey

Here is another shot of the city from a different angle.  Population is about 5M.

Use the 7 hour clue and go farther South than Miami. 

71charger_fan

Do my eyes deceive me or are the cars and trucks in the last photo driving on the left?

stripedelete

I thought Havana only had rickshaws and 56 Buicks...

Shakey

Quote from: 71charger_fan on April 15, 2010, 12:21:31 AM
Do my eyes deceive me or are the cars and trucks in the last photo driving on the left?

:yesnod:

71charger_fan

Shakey

71charger_fan

Ah, so by add 7 hours, you meant 7 time zones? I thought you meant it was 7 hours south of Baltimore either by car or plane.

71charger_fan

Durban or Cape Town South Africa?

Shakey

Quote from: 71charger_fan on April 21, 2010, 01:01:25 AM
Durban or Cape Town South Africa?

Durban =  :cheers:

Was there in March on a business trip.

71charger_fan

Took this a couple of weeks ago while on R&R.

73chgrSE

Reclining Budda at Wat Pho

71charger_fan

Holy crap, that was quick. Let's see what else I've got sitting on the hard drive.

71charger_fan

How about this one?

FLG

That would be the mosque of Muhammad Ali

:2thumbs:

speedfreak68

shit, you beat me to it... What about this one???  :icon_smile_big:

FLG

Well id say but ill let someone else give it a go.  :D

speedfreak68

lol ya...give em a day or so to try to finger it out... then you can tell the place. lol   :2thumbs:

71charger_fan

hmmmm, let me think

speedfreak68

well, nobody's got it yet...so I guess you could go ahead and give it your best guesses... I don't think you will be able to get it though.

71charger_fan

If it's not the interior of the Alabaster Mosque, is it the interior of the Blue Mosque?

71charger_fan

How 'bout here?