News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picked up a new Daily Driver...

Started by NYCMille, September 26, 2009, 07:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

QuoteI liked the villager better mike
... You laugh, but I have soft spot for that thing... granted it's not a very big soft spot, but it's there nontheless....

moparstuart

Quote from: NYCMille on September 28, 2009, 04:02:46 PM
QuoteI liked the villager better mike
... You laugh, but I have soft spot for that thing... granted it's not a very big soft spot, but it's there nontheless....
I drive a blue  95 villager everyday thats why  I remembered you did , it get great gas mileage and I can haul junk home in it.  I drive an hour each way everyday from  home to work .   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

draftingmonkey

Very nice.  My '05 has been my daily since new and has been a blast to drive.  Very comfortable on a long drive and will move out when needed. Am running a Magnaflow cat-back and I like it. Only a standard R/T with the 5.7 Hemi though.  A few pics:

side view

s/s mesh grill

wood grain kit to dress up interior

wanted to brighten up under the hood so painted the engine cover

Enjoy your new daily driver

mopar73

mikepmcs

Hey Mike, I'll just post the pics of the exhaust mutilation you wanted to see here if you don't mind. All pics are from my cell phone so they suck. :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

mikepmcs

mikepmcs

mikepmcs

mikepmcs

Wango Mango

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 26, 2009, 08:24:25 PM
post some burnout pics :)

Congrats Mike. Nice score on a soon to be collector Mopar.  Any plans for it?
Holly's bone stock SRT8 before he sold it.  Unloaded the luggage & golf clubs & ran low 13's at infineon.

NYCMille

HEY BUZZ!

Why do I have a feeling that both you and Holly can't leave anything stock for long...

Mike - Thanks for the pics man - and you kept the resonators... SMART - you kept the resonators, mine is just way to loud without them.

Road Dog

Nice Ride. I think only 1500 or so of the 06's were made.
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

472 R/T SE

Yeah sweet ride. 

Mine's an '05 R/T.  Almost got a red SRT w/ 40k miles from my Mom's dealership but getting it up here would have sucked. 

Any other current mods' besides the exhaust that you might wanna trade out?  Luckily mine was still bone stock.

Wango Mango

Quote from: NYCMille on October 06, 2009, 09:18:18 AM
HEY BUZZ!

Why do I have a feeling that both you and Holly can't leave anything stock for long...
Mike, I'll answer that when you install Greg's Mini-Gun on the Daytona...(LOL).  He's anxiously awaiting your arrival.  Holly sold the Magnum, but just got an 08 B5 Superbee 6.1 & is planning a Joey Arrington 440 Stroker Hemi.  At least it'll still look stock...

mikesbbody