News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Chrysler dealers not ashamed of ripping off thier customers.

Started by ChgrSteve67, June 30, 2009, 09:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparheater

Quote from: moparheater on July 09, 2009, 11:12:35 PM
I finally located the hard to find turn signal terminals for my 66 charger at Larchmont Dodge in New York (I'm from KS). They charged me 11.01 shipping only to send the little teminals in a regular envelope which got torn somewhere from NY to KS. Opened it up and you guessed it, only 6 terminals in the envelope. Got 2 calls into the service mangager since the middle of June and have yet to have this problem resolved  :brickwall: All for an .83 terminal.

The other dealership that i tried to get these parts through sent me the wrong terminal, but luckily didn't charge me because he lost my information. Stupid.

Got one nicely packaged turn signal wire terminal in the mail this week from Larchmont Dodge. Going through the better business bureau worked for me, just took a little time to get results.

Charger440RDN

NEVER go to the stealer, I mean the dealer unless you have too. There are some parts I HAVE to go to the dealer for on my Cadillac and they gouge the hell out of you every time.  :rotz:

vancamp

we have taken the wifes jeep in for warranty issues 4 different times in the past 4 months same issue every time, they kept it 3 weeks at one time till we decided to pick it up, we have been waiting for over 2 1/2 months for parts for an 07 jeep. they had 2 trucks their that had been at the dealership waiting on parts for over 3 months for engine issues.