News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A word about XV motorsports

Started by teamroth, October 09, 2009, 03:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamroth

So I drove up to Westchester from the city today to pick up CB's strut rods, and man do they have some showroom.
Scott was nothing but generous and let me wallk around the showroom drooling for quite some time.
They do high end builds and restorations. They have their own line of parts that they pop specifically for Mopars.\
Anyway check them out if you're ever in the westchester NY area.

http://www.xvmotorsports.com/
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

bordin34

Did you check out the bathroom, it is really nice too.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

teamroth

lol, no I didn't Bordin, but about ten minutes later I'd wished I had....lol :flush:

Silver R/T

some kind of specialty Mopar toilets?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

CB

You saw the Cuda vert? For sale for 239K... ouch...

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Rolling_Thunder

that cuda would be $100K at best IMO - the car is nice but its not THAT nice.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

teamroth

I think their stuff is awesome, but man they are some money. The red 68 Charger they built was around 200K. But if you look at te spec list they didn't miss a thing.

Supercharged Riot

I want to see videos of the XV Charger in action. I only seen the Challenger.

So.  Im not fully sold until I see it (XV Charger) go on the track. 

What can I say?  Im a poor college kid  :-\

Are there any Substitutes for their front level 2 suspension upgrade?

What's that compared to the tubular control arm upgrade sold at Magnumforce?

HPP

XV stuff is in a whole 'nuther league compared to Magnumforce. MF uses the existing shock towers to support the weight of the vehicle and this can lead to long term problems putting that much weight load in a spot that wasn't designed for it. XV on the other hand has done more engineering in their set ups than most offerings from any manufacturer, much less companies offer just mopar. John Buscema of XV has considerable experience at open road events like the Silver State Classic and Pony Express, and the intention behind the Level 2 set up was to enable a mopar to comfortably and safely be able to run in unlimited style events like those. For the average street driver, XV's level 2 kit is the most over the top set up you can get.   

Mike DC

Magnumforce's K-frame setup is not really comparable to the XV stuff.  XV's quality (and price) is much higher, and MF is more of a drag-racing thing in the first place. 

XV's stuff would be better compared against the RMS AlterKtion setup. 

It would probably break down something like this: XV#1 is good, RMS is better, and XV#2 is best.