News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HEY RON(firefighter3931) Check (more photos)

Started by Blown70, October 06, 2009, 10:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

My week did not start well but this is A BRIGHT SPOT......arrived, any guesses? :drool5:

RECHRGD

I don't need to be Ron to figure that one out.  One Indy head, just like the picture title says! :smilielol: Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Blown70

Quote from: RECHRGD on October 06, 2009, 11:09:53 AM
I don't need to be Ron to figure that one out.  One Indy head, just like the picture title says! :smilielol: Bob

Doooah... :slap:  Brilliant somedays I am NOT...... :rotz:

Blown70

Fine here we go, fully ported Indy Sr. heads from Dwanye Porter...... :2thumbs:

firefighter3931

I don't need to be Ron to figure that one out.  One Indy head, just like the picture title says! :smilielol: Bob

Can't pull the wool over Bob's eyes !!!!  :lol:

Quote from: Blown70 on October 06, 2009, 11:17:05 AM

That's the pic i wanted to see....well maybe a few port pics when you get a chance Tom  ;)

Congrats....those are top shelf pieces with a dyno proven track record. I saw them before you did  :nana: :lol: and  :drool5: all over them !  :haha:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Blown70

I will tonight when I get them some.... and wipe the drool off them.... :2thumbs:

oldschool

what was he able to get them to flow?i just had mine flowed.they are cnc,d from indy.they flowed 360 cfm @.800".i could not belive they flowed what indy said they should. my bigger heads fell quite abit short. i quess it,s a roll of the dice with them guys  :eyes:
1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

mally69

An indy head was my first guess, man i love the excitement of the first box  :popcrn: , its a great feeling..  Post up some pics bro.  :2thumbs:

Purple440

Party Pooper  :lol:

Awesome looking heads. :drool5:

Blown70

Quote from: oldschool on October 06, 2009, 05:09:56 PM
what was he able to get them to flow?i just had mine flowed.they are cnc,d from indy.they flowed 360 cfm @.800".i could not belive they flowed what indy said they should. my bigger heads fell quite abit short. i quess it,s a roll of the dice with them guys  :eyes:

Ron, would maybe know this off the top of his head,  I would need to look it up... sorry, I do reacall being told, will look it up.

Blown70

I tried to get some photos of Dwaynes work... I am certainly not a photographer...... :shruggy:

Blown70

:cheers: :drool5: :scratchchin:

Blown70

INFO ON the HEADS

They started life as a standard port SR casting and were Hand ported by Dwayne to Max wedge size. They flow better than the CNC version of the same casting.

12 dyno pulls...that's it. They flow in the 350 cfm range

Purple440

Blown70

Quote from: Purple440 on October 06, 2009, 11:55:21 PM
What are these going to be sitting on?

:scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:  That is up for debate yet.... 512ish size maybe 540..... :shruggy: 

moparguy01

my question is which car are they going to be sitting in? :lol:

Challenger340

The SR Heads work quite well when ported, I think you'll be very happy with the results.

Port job looks good !  :2thumbs:
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Purple440

firefighter3931

Thanks for posting up the pics Tom.....they look fantastic !  :2thumbs: You got a smokin deal on them....Dwayne has a ton of time in hand porting on those castings.  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs