News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

11 SECOND BLACK PIG RACE RESULTS...Norwalk.... Congrats Ron..............

Started by R2, September 20, 2009, 10:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R2

yup,,,,i got some Keith's sitting in my garage as we speak.....Ron was very generous with beer,,gifts,,couldnt ask for a nicer guy.....First Class all the way......... :2thumbs:

Hated seeing the Black Pig getting wet, :o,,,hope you didnt mind me drying it off .. :pity:.. lol

vegasmike

Ron, the car looks awesome and has that killer stance.. It just says,  "I'M going to give somebody a beatin".

firefighter3931

Quote from: R2 on October 01, 2009, 04:35:40 PM
Hated seeing the Black Pig getting wet, :o,,,hope you didnt mind me drying it off .. :pity:.. lol

Doug, thanks for taking care of the wet Pig and all your help cleaning rubber off the quarter panels. I can see why both your cars look so nice.  :icon_smile_cool:  Hopefully some of that attention to detail rubs off on me !  :lol:

Quote from: vegasmike on October 01, 2009, 06:30:25 PM
Ron, the car looks awesome and has that killer stance.. It just says,  "I'M going to give somebody a beatin".

Thanks Mike ; I'm pleased with the appearance but the power needs some upgrades.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Blown68Coronet

Uh... Ron.... About the power not being enough.......... Welcome to the club Buddy!  :nana: You're never going to be satisfied now, you'll just keep wanting more and more.... it's a sickness LOL :D

Steve P.

Quote from: Blown68Coronet on October 02, 2009, 08:57:51 AM
Uh... Ron.... About the power not being enough.......... Welcome to the club Buddy!  :nana:You're never going to be satisfied now, you'll just keep wanting more and more.... it's a sickness LOL :D

I agree... I asked Ron on the phone if he felt like he was in his 20's again. He said no, noy really. I said: "Well I guess you need more motor then".

It's a natural thing to want more of what makes you feel good.  I think that's why I named my first Coronet "The Other Woman"..     :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Blown68Coronet

Steve, I saw a white 65 Coronet at Norwalk with that name, is that your ol car? If so she's a hottie! :2thumbs:

vegasmike

Yes Ron, I know what you mean... It's never fast enough and your always thinking what else can I do to make it faster... Guess I'm going to have to raise big Al's rent... I need the speed........ :D

jb666

I loved the videos, thanks for posting!! The car's looking awesome!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

Steve P.

Quote from: Blown68Coronet on October 02, 2009, 10:48:23 AM
Steve, I saw a white 65 Coronet at Norwalk with that name, is that your ol car? If so she's a hottie! :2thumbs:

Hey bro. I sold my 1st. 65' Coronet 500 , "THE OTHER WOMAN" way back in 1985' in Rochester, NY. The guy that bought it campaigned the car in the same Firemist red and gold leaf writing for about 15 years all over the North East after he bought it. A few years ago I tracked him down and oddly enough he now lives in Florida as do I. He's on the other coast though. BUt he told me he was getting ready to restore it and start racing it once again. I haven't ever heard back since so I don't know if he painted it back to white as the original or what.  I do know there is a 65' Plymouth with the same name on the doors. Mine was the first though. I'm told there is a magazine shot of the car somewhere, but I don't know which one or when.  If I ever do race again I WILL use the same name. I have a few pics of it back in the day, but the paper is getting pretty bad. You can hardly make out the gold leaf lettering on the quarters.

If you or anyone else ever sees it again, please try to hook up with the owner and get info. for me. I would love to know what's what with her today.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Purple440

That's one cool "Black Pig" Ron  :yesnod:  Nice to see it in action, thx for the vid.

:2thumbs:

- Doug

Mfr426

Ron, fantastic thread and great run. That engine looks really potent - all business and nice and tidy.  :yesnod:

Power and nice paint, what a great combination. Enjoy! 

PS: Thanks for all the help with my beast. We're up and running nicely again.

Mike R in Reading PA