News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help choosing sub frame connectors

Started by WHITE AND RED 69, October 20, 2009, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITE AND RED 69

I am looking into adding subframe connecters in my 69, but not sure which ones to go with. I dont really want to go with bolt on but I dont want to pull my interior to get weld in ones. What is the best option, should I just suck it up and pull out the carpet. My first choice was the xv connectors, but I saw hotchkis has connectors that bolt to the rear and weld to the front and does not require to mess with the interior. Is there any weakness to that? Anyone have any experience with the hotchkis ones? Thanks
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Charger-Bodie

Xv or uscartools are the best ones out there. Pull the carpet and weld them in,you will be far happier with the result.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............