News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

positioning my sail panel emblems

Started by aussie daytona, September 26, 2009, 08:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie daytona

hi guys...filling the holes for se badges so i can fit the charger script to the sail panels on my clone,just cant find out measurements as to where to  drill holes...this has most likely been asked before but i cant find it,any help would be great..post a few pics later as im making progress..trunk lid is looking sharp,my body guy is now cleaning up around the vega plug area ...looking more like a daytona all the time...thanks mat

aussie daytona

richRTSE

Before you fill them in, I think you can reuse one. The SE emblem should have one pin with a retaining nut and another shorter pin that keeps the emblem from spinning. Just fill in the hole for the short pin and reuse the other hole to locate the Charger script, then you only need to add one hole on each side.

I had to go the opposite way on my SE, I replaced the quarter panel with one off a car that had the holes for the script emblem. I was able to reuse the hole closest to the quarter window and fill in the other hole. I would double check using the "Charger" emblem before you fill anything.

hotrod98

If your car is an SE and your SE emblems are nice, I would keep the SE sail panel emblems.
I wish that I had kept mine. They look good on a Daytona.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

this car rans SE eblems  and a leather interior & power windows .  Oh and a hemi also   :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

aussie daytona

i have two reasons for changing the badges over,first ,every so called car nut friend of mine that comes to look at the new toy says ...wow a superbird....,and second we had a horrible little mitsubishi car out her with very similar badges on their se model...thanks for the input guys.... :cheers: