News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

do you have any Mopar/Woman stories?

Started by mikesbbody, September 30, 2009, 05:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Hemidoug

I miss my sunroof....and the broad that went with it....man those were the good times! :drool5: :icon_smile_big:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

autodynamics

i was minding my own business when she came along
:shruggy:

440charger68

okay so im 19 now and i have had my 68 charger since i was 13 and wasnt drivable till 16, anyway its been through alot haha  ;) but i got to say everywhere i go its got alot of attention in chico its rediclulous its like fishing with dynamite :lol: every girl wants to ride in it or drive. they wont drive it cause i dont know if i trust the female drivers :smilielol: even thought i know a few that would wip my ass racing haha but anyways good times. oh and beware in chico the only thing i was afraid of was the time my friends cousin came up and his first time there he got herpes :smilielol: haha poor bastard. havent drivin the charger since may and i miss it but im almost done with the 318 build u guys helped me with so i will post a few pics when im done this weekend :2thumbs:
life's a garden, dig it.

Khyron

Quote from: autodynamics on October 01, 2009, 01:58:56 PM
i was minding my own business when she came along

phssst..... I don't believe you....

you never mind your own business :nana:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Neal_J

Conceived a set of twins with the wife in the backseat.  

Nine months later, we drove the babies home from the hospital in the Charger.

dodgecharger-fan

I get all the attention from the blue haired ladies when I take my New Yorker out for a cruise.    :callme:

71ChallengeHer

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mikesbbody

OneofNoneRT

Quote from: Hemidoug on October 01, 2009, 01:48:35 PM
My 73 had a sunroof...I won't get into detail but.....those things are REALLY handy..... :2thumbs:
I TOTALLY Agree! Open top Moonlit night :laugh:..Just right height..whew..memories.. :D
:cheers: :cheers:
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

Cooter

Well I'll leave the Stories of another persuasion to you guys, but I do have a pretty funny story. I had just gotten the 505 C.I. motor in the Dart and was cruising the local strip, when a Friends '68 Valiant, 2dr sedan, 500 C.I. "B" motor, with a 4-gear and tinted windows pulls up along side and well, you guys can do the math. We tried 'em out and to my surprise, "He" was pulling me. When we got to the next light, the window on the passenger side came down and there "He" (My buddy) was drinkin' and his Girlfriend was driving.. OH man, I have never since seen another female row a 4-gear like that chick could.. Damn, she could drive..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

71ChallengeHer

Hemidoug

resq302

Hmm...  well I actually have two, sort of.  The first was when I was bringing the charger home from my parents house after being out at the Hemmings Concours d'Elegance show in July.  On the way to my house on Rt. 23 in West Milford, I had two car fulls of late teen, early 20s girls playing "tag" with me.  We ended up coming up to a red light and they yelled out their window "sweet car", and "I love your car" in which I told them that it was a 69 Charger and the one girl shouted back "I know :2thumbs:"  So being happily married, when the light turned green I decided to give them a show and left two nice patches of rubber on Rt. 23.

The second incident happend about a month and a half ago now.  My wife wanted to go out and get some Mega Millions lottery tickets on a Tues night.  Knowing that there was a cruise night by a place that had lottery tickets, I told her I would go under one condition, we took the charger out and went to the cruise night.  So I had to take the car seat out of my truck and put it in the back of the charger for my 2 1/2 yr old daugther (who had never went for a ride inside the charger yet aside from backing it out of the garage with me).  Well, when we started moving, there was a combined look of fear and pure excitement on her face.  I will never forget that look.  Priceless!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Hemidoug

I've seen that look before from my littile girl....you should see the look when I drop the hammer! Imagine being an 8 yo and in the back of a Hemi 4 spd going through the gears...she has a smile from ear to ear!

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Hemidoug on October 02, 2009, 08:52:46 AM
I've seen that look before from my littile girl....you should see the look when I drop the hammer! Imagine being an 8 yo and in the back of a Hemi 4 spd going through the gears...she has a smile from ear to ear!
Actually , that is a great feeling. Shelby was 8 , when I owned the Super Coupe. And she thought it was ugly . So, we had it out one nite and she was sleeping in the backseat. I finally got it to break loose. Shelby woke up and asked "What was that ? " I said a burn out. She said I like this car now. Do another one.  :2thumbs:

Hemidoug

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 02, 2009, 08:53:45 AM
Quote from: Hemidoug on October 02, 2009, 06:41:10 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 01, 2009, 11:36:18 PM
Quote from: Khyron on October 01, 2009, 10:53:25 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 01, 2009, 08:16:28 PM
Ladies don't tell  :D

Thats right, they send pictures... my email is Khyron@speed-freekz.com

:lol:
Ok, that's funny  :rofl: :rofl:

I'd rather conduct your interview in person.....
:wave: Doug, In the Charger ?  :naughty:  Only if I can shift  :rofl: :rofl:

That's the only way I would have it.....but I like shifting too.... :rofl:

mauve66

back in high school when i still had the RR my girl was sitting on a pillow on the console with her arm around me.  we had cruised like this many times before but this particular night we finally ran into this other guy who had a twin of my car (town of 16000 and 2 identical cars).  anyway we wer sitting at the light shooting the breeze and when the light turned green we both just automatically got after it.  well, the girlfriend wasn't expecting that and flipped over backwards into the rear seat,  :hah: :hah: :hah: i couldn't stop laughing, boy was she pissed, couple of weeks later she dumped me.................. :shruggy: :shruggy:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Road Dog

Back when I was a Lifeguard around 1980 a bikini clad girl went to dancing on the roof of the Charger. I was pretty  :RantExplode: , but at the same time she did look impressive up there. Car was none the worse for it. :2thumbs:
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

PocketThunder

Quote from: mauve66 on October 02, 2009, 10:14:26 AM
back in high school when i still had the RR my girl was sitting on a pillow on the console with her arm around me.  we had cruised like this many times before but this particular night we finally ran into this other guy who had a twin of my car (town of 16000 and 2 identical cars).  anyway we wer sitting at the light shooting the breeze and when the light turned green we both just automatically got after it.  well, the girlfriend wasn't expecting that and flipped over backwards into the rear seat,  :hah: :hah: :hah: i couldn't stop laughing, boy was she pissed, couple of weeks later she dumped me.................. :shruggy: :shruggy:

Thats awesome!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 02, 2009, 01:02:18 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on October 02, 2009, 10:14:26 AM

Thats awesome!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:

I used to do that on purpose back in the day with Sinnamon  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

The old 4.30's would really throw the girls in the back... it was great fun watching them go azzoverelbows  :smilielol:.
And at least one old girlfriend is still a facebook friend of mine so I guess it wasn't all that bad  :2thumbs:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.