News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

do you have any Mopar/Woman stories?

Started by mikesbbody, September 30, 2009, 05:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikesbbody

I'm sitting at the lights in my daily driver, I see a nice young girl doing some kind of traffic survey I look over she see's me and gives me the "what are you looking at" look. A hour later, I'm at the same lights this time in the Charger. Next thing this girl is leaning in the window "cool car! I love the color" etc etc" this is just one of quite a few stories I have.
What's yours? did any of you date your past or present GF of wife in your Mopar? Ladies of DC.com do you ever get attention from guy's when your out cruising? I'm sure this topic has been done before I just thought it would be fun to share stories. BTW, I have a friend who had a 69 Camaro now has a Corvette say's that sort of thing NEVER happened to him  :lol:

Rolling_Thunder

My charger's headliner got a high heel poked through it on prom night and a mouse skeleton fell out    :shruggy:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on September 30, 2009, 06:00:26 PM
My charger's headliner got a high heel poked through it on prom night and a mouse skeleton fell out    :shruggy:

Fell out of what?

BBD :rofl:

triple_green

My favorite comment, ever. We are at a local car show with lots of different kinds of cars. My Charger is probably one of only one or two Chargers there.

A slightly overweight, but probably one time attractive 55 YO lady comes up to me and says:

"I love these Chargers, my first kid was conceived in the backseat of one just like this"......TMI   :icon_smile_big: ::)
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

green69rt

Quote from: mikesbbody on September 30, 2009, 05:41:42 PM
I'm sitting at the lights in my daily driver, I see a nice young girl doing some kind of traffic survey I look over she see's me and gives me the "what are you looking at" look. A hour later, I'm at the same lights this time in the Charger. Next thing this girl is leaning in the window "cool car! I love the color" etc etc" this is just one of quite a few stories I have.
What's yours? did any of you date your past or present GF of wife in your Mopar? Ladies of DC.com do you ever get attention from guy's when your out cruising? I'm sure this topic has been done before I just thought it would be fun to share stories. BTW, I have a friend who had a 69 Camaro now has a Corvette say's that sort of thing NEVER happened to him  :lol:

Forty years ago, me and my wife had our first date.  I had taken delivery of a new 1969 Charger R/T the day before.  If you search for my name you'll find my thread.  That car and current project have a lot of meaning to me and my wife (same after 38 years!!)

74-StreetMachine

[/quote]

Fell out of what?
BBD

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   Too funny Big Black Dodge.     :rofl:

Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

mikesbbody

I was at a friends place with the Charger parked out on the street this cute young girl drives up and asks if she can take a pic of the Charger (like Im gonna say no right?) so she does then thanks me and leaves. My only regrets are I should have said "get in, I'll take your pic behind the wheel" then said "how about you email me the pic?"  :lol: of course I didnt think of it at the time  :brickwall:

69bronzeT5

I was driving the Duster and two girls ran a block or so to catch up to me at the stop light. They were like "Awesome car!" :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 30, 2009, 10:35:10 PM
I was driving the Duster and two girls ran a block or so to catch up to me at the stop light. They were like "Awesome car!" :icon_smile_big:

Get their numbers?  :yesnod:

Todd Wilson

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on September 30, 2009, 06:25:15 PM
Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on September 30, 2009, 06:00:26 PM

Fell out of what?

BBD :rofl:

Glad it wasnt a gerbil!

Todd

69bronzeT5

Quote from: ZSmithersCharges on September 30, 2009, 10:36:32 PM

Nope, was rushing to try and make a ferry! ;)

mikesbbody

Just wait and see what happens when you get your Charger on the road  :yesnod:

1969chargerrtse

The week I had my 69 Charger painted bright red back in the 80's it was parked in a city garage and 2 girls left a note on my windshield that read " we love your car " 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Magnumcharger

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 30, 2009, 11:45:44 PM
Quote from: ZSmithersCharges on September 30, 2009, 10:36:32 PM

Nope, was rushing to try and make a ferry! ;)

And who was this ferry? :scratchchin:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Marck

I had the Charger parked at work when I got it (I work at a garage) and a cute girl came in and asked my collegue who owned the awesome car parked out back..

I had the day off....  :brickwall: :brickwall:

I'm happily married, but it still would have made my day..

Khyron

Only thing of note was one day my friends and I where cruising the local college bar section of town, when coming around the corner I hear yells, I turn and look and see 3 pairs of nice boobies :D :D :D

Almost hit a parked car :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

rustafarian

I had a black/black '68 at the time with white bumble bee stripe,  as we're walking up to it in a parking garage I hear "Oh my God is that a sweet car!" from an equally sweet young thing.  Wife shoots back "Why THANK YOU", and under her breath "Let me drive".  Kate fried the tires as we pulled away. 
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

Go Hogs Go

Quote from: Khyron on October 01, 2009, 10:08:31 AM
Only thing of note was one day my friends and I where cruising the local college bar section of town, when coming around the corner I hear yells, I turn and look and see 3 pairs of nice boobies :D :D :D

Almost hit a parked car :lol:
Nice, The ultimate complement.
Go Hogs!

Armudster

A year ago just after I bought my Dart, I went to a barbecue at a friend's house, everybody kept looking at the car and saying that it is awesome, so I was drinking with my friends and then I checked my pocket and saw I was out of cigarettes, so I told the guys that I was going out to buy more, so his sister said to me, take me for a ride, and I was like ok come along, so we went to the mini market and then made a quick turn, she was having a blast in my car, but she was feeling warm, so I opened the window for her, and after that she said, that is a nice move you've got, cause when I was rolling the window, my mouth was close to her neck, so I didn't think twice, and started making out, and then, she said, wow what a cool car and it is so big I wonder what we could do inside it, so I pulled my pants and said, I'll give you a head start, and then we made hot, raw sex  :D
The bad part is that when we returned all our friends started making fun of us, and my friend calls me brother in law since then, even though it was a one time thing.
 :smilielol:
That was actually only the first of many stories I have with my Dart, and even though I'm selling it, I intend to have many more adventures with it!!!!!!!
 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Khyron

Dear Penthouse magazine... you'll never believe what happened to me...

Quote from: Armudster on October 01, 2009, 01:03:04 PM
A year ago just after I bought my Dart, I went to a barbecue at a friend's house, everybody kept looking at the car and saying that it is awesome, so I was drinking with my friends and then I checked my pocket and saw I was out of cigarettes, so I told the guys that I was going out to buy more, so his sister said to me, take me for a ride, and I was like ok come along, so we went to the mini market and then made a quick turn, she was having a blast in my car, but she was feeling warm, so I opened the window for her, and after that she said, that is a nice move you've got, cause when I was rolling the window, my mouth was close to her neck, so I didn't think twice, and started making out, and then, she said, wow what a cool car and it is so big I wonder what we could do inside it, so I pulled my pants and said, I'll give you a head start, and then we made hot, raw sex  :D
The bad part is that when we returned all our friends started making fun of us, and my friend calls me brother in law since then, even though it was a one time thing.
 :smilielol:
That was actually only the first of many stories I have with my Dart, and even though I'm selling it, I intend to have many more adventures with it!!!!!!!
 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Go Hogs Go

If my wife reads this thread the next time I try to take the Charger out alone it will be  :nono:
Go Hogs!

az69rtcharger

We used my Charger to help induce labor for my best friends wife. We took her out and unleashed the power and torque of my 69 Charger R/T and a few hours later, she when into labor and delivered a beautiful baby girl, who is now addicted to Chargers and the need for speed!

Hemidoug

My 73 had a sunroof...I won't get into detail but.....those things are REALLY handy..... :2thumbs:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Khyron

I have come to conclusion we have a bunch of freaking perverts around here! :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Hemidoug

Quote from: Khyron on October 01, 2009, 01:50:23 PM
I have come to conclusion we have a bunch of freaking perverts around here! :lol:

And......... :coolgleamA:

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Hemidoug

I miss my sunroof....and the broad that went with it....man those were the good times! :drool5: :icon_smile_big:

autodynamics

i was minding my own business when she came along
:shruggy:

440charger68

okay so im 19 now and i have had my 68 charger since i was 13 and wasnt drivable till 16, anyway its been through alot haha  ;) but i got to say everywhere i go its got alot of attention in chico its rediclulous its like fishing with dynamite :lol: every girl wants to ride in it or drive. they wont drive it cause i dont know if i trust the female drivers :smilielol: even thought i know a few that would wip my ass racing haha but anyways good times. oh and beware in chico the only thing i was afraid of was the time my friends cousin came up and his first time there he got herpes :smilielol: haha poor bastard. havent drivin the charger since may and i miss it but im almost done with the 318 build u guys helped me with so i will post a few pics when im done this weekend :2thumbs:
life's a garden, dig it.

Khyron

Quote from: autodynamics on October 01, 2009, 01:58:56 PM
i was minding my own business when she came along

phssst..... I don't believe you....

you never mind your own business :nana:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Neal_J

Conceived a set of twins with the wife in the backseat.  

Nine months later, we drove the babies home from the hospital in the Charger.

dodgecharger-fan

I get all the attention from the blue haired ladies when I take my New Yorker out for a cruise.    :callme:

71ChallengeHer

69bronzeT5

mikesbbody

OneofNoneRT

Quote from: Hemidoug on October 01, 2009, 01:48:35 PM
My 73 had a sunroof...I won't get into detail but.....those things are REALLY handy..... :2thumbs:
I TOTALLY Agree! Open top Moonlit night :laugh:..Just right height..whew..memories.. :D
:cheers: :cheers:
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

Cooter

Well I'll leave the Stories of another persuasion to you guys, but I do have a pretty funny story. I had just gotten the 505 C.I. motor in the Dart and was cruising the local strip, when a Friends '68 Valiant, 2dr sedan, 500 C.I. "B" motor, with a 4-gear and tinted windows pulls up along side and well, you guys can do the math. We tried 'em out and to my surprise, "He" was pulling me. When we got to the next light, the window on the passenger side came down and there "He" (My buddy) was drinkin' and his Girlfriend was driving.. OH man, I have never since seen another female row a 4-gear like that chick could.. Damn, she could drive..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

71ChallengeHer

Hemidoug

resq302

Hmm...  well I actually have two, sort of.  The first was when I was bringing the charger home from my parents house after being out at the Hemmings Concours d'Elegance show in July.  On the way to my house on Rt. 23 in West Milford, I had two car fulls of late teen, early 20s girls playing "tag" with me.  We ended up coming up to a red light and they yelled out their window "sweet car", and "I love your car" in which I told them that it was a 69 Charger and the one girl shouted back "I know :2thumbs:"  So being happily married, when the light turned green I decided to give them a show and left two nice patches of rubber on Rt. 23.

The second incident happend about a month and a half ago now.  My wife wanted to go out and get some Mega Millions lottery tickets on a Tues night.  Knowing that there was a cruise night by a place that had lottery tickets, I told her I would go under one condition, we took the charger out and went to the cruise night.  So I had to take the car seat out of my truck and put it in the back of the charger for my 2 1/2 yr old daugther (who had never went for a ride inside the charger yet aside from backing it out of the garage with me).  Well, when we started moving, there was a combined look of fear and pure excitement on her face.  I will never forget that look.  Priceless!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Hemidoug

I've seen that look before from my littile girl....you should see the look when I drop the hammer! Imagine being an 8 yo and in the back of a Hemi 4 spd going through the gears...she has a smile from ear to ear!

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Hemidoug on October 02, 2009, 08:52:46 AM
I've seen that look before from my littile girl....you should see the look when I drop the hammer! Imagine being an 8 yo and in the back of a Hemi 4 spd going through the gears...she has a smile from ear to ear!
Actually , that is a great feeling. Shelby was 8 , when I owned the Super Coupe. And she thought it was ugly . So, we had it out one nite and she was sleeping in the backseat. I finally got it to break loose. Shelby woke up and asked "What was that ? " I said a burn out. She said I like this car now. Do another one.  :2thumbs:

Hemidoug

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 02, 2009, 08:53:45 AM
Quote from: Hemidoug on October 02, 2009, 06:41:10 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 01, 2009, 11:36:18 PM
Quote from: Khyron on October 01, 2009, 10:53:25 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 01, 2009, 08:16:28 PM
Ladies don't tell  :D

Thats right, they send pictures... my email is Khyron@speed-freekz.com

:lol:
Ok, that's funny  :rofl: :rofl:

I'd rather conduct your interview in person.....
:wave: Doug, In the Charger ?  :naughty:  Only if I can shift  :rofl: :rofl:

That's the only way I would have it.....but I like shifting too.... :rofl:

mauve66

back in high school when i still had the RR my girl was sitting on a pillow on the console with her arm around me.  we had cruised like this many times before but this particular night we finally ran into this other guy who had a twin of my car (town of 16000 and 2 identical cars).  anyway we wer sitting at the light shooting the breeze and when the light turned green we both just automatically got after it.  well, the girlfriend wasn't expecting that and flipped over backwards into the rear seat,  :hah: :hah: :hah: i couldn't stop laughing, boy was she pissed, couple of weeks later she dumped me.................. :shruggy: :shruggy:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Road Dog

Back when I was a Lifeguard around 1980 a bikini clad girl went to dancing on the roof of the Charger. I was pretty  :RantExplode: , but at the same time she did look impressive up there. Car was none the worse for it. :2thumbs:
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

PocketThunder

Quote from: mauve66 on October 02, 2009, 10:14:26 AM
back in high school when i still had the RR my girl was sitting on a pillow on the console with her arm around me.  we had cruised like this many times before but this particular night we finally ran into this other guy who had a twin of my car (town of 16000 and 2 identical cars).  anyway we wer sitting at the light shooting the breeze and when the light turned green we both just automatically got after it.  well, the girlfriend wasn't expecting that and flipped over backwards into the rear seat,  :hah: :hah: :hah: i couldn't stop laughing, boy was she pissed, couple of weeks later she dumped me.................. :shruggy: :shruggy:

Thats awesome!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 02, 2009, 01:02:18 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on October 02, 2009, 10:14:26 AM

Thats awesome!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:

I used to do that on purpose back in the day with Sinnamon  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

The old 4.30's would really throw the girls in the back... it was great fun watching them go azzoverelbows  :smilielol:.
And at least one old girlfriend is still a facebook friend of mine so I guess it wasn't all that bad  :2thumbs:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Scaregrabber

Classic story: I had a Panther pink 70 Challenger R/T (when pink was by no means cool). I was cruising downtown one night and there was a sidewalk tore up on the other side of the street. I notice a reall good looking young lady walking along and she is just staring at the car (FM3 is definetly an eye catcher). Well you know what happened next, she was staring at the Chally when she should have been watching where she was going and down she went! I still chuckle remembering that.

Sheldon

c00nhunterjoe

the wife hates my car because she found a picture of an ex girlfriend in a skimpy 2 peice sprawled across the hood.............

and my boy just cracked me up while out in the car last weekend-  while leaving a friend's house of course everyone was screaming at me to lay some rubber so i gave in and did a john force powerbrake burnout. the car came around hard despite any countersteering attmepts but never the less i stayed into it all crossed up. as i let off the brakes and rode it out sideways my boy looked at me with a big grin and calmly asked me " daddy, why is your car going crooked?"

Neal_J

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on October 02, 2009, 05:20:44 PM
the wife hates my car because she found a picture of an ex girlfriend in a skimpy 2 peice sprawled across the hood.............

This post is useless without a PIC!~

mikesbbody

All the getting laid stories reminds me of mine...I lived with a guy years ago who did really well with the Ladies I could never understand why he didnt look all that good but he had a Gorgeous GF, and girls would call him at the house (he played around on his GF as well) anyway, this one Girl called for him she claimed she was just a friend. He wasnt home I was about to hang up and we got talking. I dont know how it came up but I mentioned I had a Charger on the other end of the phone...Silence then "would you like to come over for dinner?" of course I did, and needless to say got a lot more than "Dinner"  :lol: I wouldnt call it a one night stand though I went back another time  :lol: but after that I lost interest she was gorgeous she was Blonde, blue eyes but I prefer Brunettes and she had a young Daughter who was getting attached to me and I'm NOBODY'S "Daddy"  :lol: I also didnt think it was good for the little girl to have someone around who wasnt going to stick around. The funny thing is, she never even got to ride in the Charger!  :lol:
As for that guy, I saw him years later with some dopehead girl (the gorgeous one left him a long time ago)  :smilielol:
So I can honestly say the Charger did get me laid  ;D

chargergirl

OK...thought I didn't have a story to tell but I guess I have to. Mark and I were on our first "tow" date. AIS 5am and I fell asleep in the truck...woke up outside Tallahassee en route to Perry, FL. Looked behind us, half awake, and cried out AHHH! (We were towing, open car trailer, a 71 Dart drag car body to its new owner). Poor Mark was checking the sides, back, starting to lock brakes. I actually said, "I thought there was a car tailgating us". He looked at me, shook his head, and kept going. However, every time we tow now he says..."Honey, there will be a big white box....duster...etc. following us...don't panic, it's ok". I catch crud every time we go on a tow. Not just from him. It's 2 1/2 years later and even his friends started when we were to tow back a car from Gator Nationals..."Now Lyn, don't get worried when there's a...70 340 Duster back there it's not tailgating". I will never live this down! All the other stories...I'm with Challengher...those we DON'T tell!
Trust your Woobie!

mopar_nut_440_6

Quote from: Scaregrabber on October 02, 2009, 04:53:58 PM
Classic story: I had a Panther pink 70 Challenger R/T (when pink was by no means cool). I was cruising downtown one night and there was a sidewalk tore up on the other side of the street. I notice a reall good looking young lady walking along and she is just staring at the car (FM3 is definetly an eye catcher). Well you know what happened next, she was staring at the Chally when she should have been watching where she was going and down she went! I still chuckle remembering that.

Sheldon

Sheldon, I loved that car, even back then. Not only because it had a Hemi. Nice to see you on the site! It was nice chatting with you at he car show in PG!

James
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

Scaregrabber

James: Yep, good talking to you as well. I was so busy visiting all my old friends at that show that I only got to see about half the cars! If our house sells here in Kelowna I think we'll be moving back up and retire so I can work on Mopars full time. I'm not on here much but it's a great site, even though I don't currently own a Charger.

Sheldon