News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 two tone seat covers: anyone got pics?..

Started by Brock Samson, September 28, 2009, 12:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Corillian got me to thinking about, possible choices for the future seat covers,.. I've seen dark green pleats on lighter green Ints,.. or maybe it was the other way around?  :scratchchin:  :shruggy:
Anyway i was just wondering if there were other color combos Avail... I know the road runners/GTXs had a wide variety of two tone combos those were cool too if you have any of those that are interesting i wouldn't mind seeing them...  :popcrn:

(note: I know i could have put this in the Interior section but i think few folks would see it there and the thread might languish).

Brock Samson

thanks! Didn't know about the Gold. I'd still like to see more pics of folks two tone interiors and your Charger Lumi!  :icon_smile_wink:

LUMI

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 28, 2009, 01:24:02 PM
and your Charger Lumi!  :icon_smile_wink:

well my Charger is on my garage now with half of it´s motor disassembled, been waiting for parts from there side of the big pond so it will take some time to get it running again and out of the garage to get pictures of it, but i will uppdate the thread i started of it