News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Talk about spoiled kids

Started by TylerCharger69, August 18, 2009, 09:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

This kid needs therapy.....all this because his mom cancelled a flight to a concert???  Keep your eye on that innocent remote control.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Lizey

i thought he said his mom canceled his world of warcraft account?
1977 Dodge Charger SE - Sold 4/18/15
2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1993 GMC K1500
1943 Farmall A

RD

yeah, his WoW account was cancelled... what is really funny is the parody done to that video about the girl breaking up with her boyfriend...
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TylerCharger69

Okay...now that i heard what he said on a better computer other than my lap top...it's more clear...World of Warcraft!!!   That even makes it even more pathetic!!!  But....what did that remote do to deserve that????

Steve P.

WOW.... And  I will never get that wasted time back... :eek2:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

b5blue

Check out the one they give him a POS truck for his birthday in. It's totally obvious they screw with his head all the time......the whole thing is pathetic not funny.

ZSmithersCharges

Yea I mean he is spoiled but they ruined his birthday just to make a laugh for themselves.  A-holes for sure, I wouldnt have used the bat on the truck though.  I would be smacking that little fugly bitch with the camera until his eyes started to bleed.  Video tape that homo.

That being said I dont agree with this kids attitude but he obviously gets fucked with at home so much that the only thing he can really relate to that wont make a joke out of him are material objects.

b5blue

:o He's A.D.D.- little bro is gonna get it soon, he knows just how to push big bro's button.It's gonna back-fire on him one day and  :icon_smile_blackeye: Someone needs to stop that.

chargergirl

Painful...as a parent I would be handling the little one that kept posting the videos. Or didn't someone say that this is the families entertainment. Wonderful we are watching the building of a sociopathic behavior due to stressors in the kids family...I raised a bunch of boys...I would have grounded them all for ones behavior to post anothers pain on the internet. Even if I had to take a week off to do so. Idle hands...can't have that!
Trust your Woobie!

Hemidog

that kid doesn't sound human....

beware the sleeper

ah its fake, he went under the covers to pull his clothes off, and the camera wasnt even hidden, so he obviously didnt wanna take his clothes off in front of the camera, and at the same time didnt smash it....

SmashingPunkFan

Who can tell with anything thats on YouTube these days, people have turned that into their own personel little tv shows.
There's a lota weird shit on there....  :eek2: :icon_smile_cool:
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

69bronzeT5

Wow, what in the hell. That kid ain't human. This video though....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn8OWZyKIoU&feature=channel_page

Look at the property and cars! :o

They got a Challenger in this one!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMs2w9Qexg&feature=channel
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

RD

if all this is true, then the kid deserves the shit kicked out of him, his parents do too for giving birth to him and allowing him to exhibit such behavior.  hell.. nuke the entire family so their gene's dont spread into other family's.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

chargergirl

My boys got in trouble for chuckling when their school had a serious chat about the Columbine shootings. Teacher called in the Principal, counselors, etc. and got on the high horse. "These parents didn't know what their kids were up to". "How can you take this as funny". So finally after the tirade my actual son stands up and says...in general; These kids lived on a postage stamp with 2 parents. How could NOT know what their kids were up to. My mom works full time, goes to school 3/4 time (3 courses), we all live on 2.5 acres and still knows what's going on with every kid at the house. (When I got home from school I would put my books down and go outside to visit with them and talk about what they were doing/building/up to).The whole back row is nodding...they all lived at my house. Also if you told my mom F U and slammed the door in her face ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE. While she was removing the door and everything else in your room but the mattress you would get the lecture of how this is HER house and you are allowed to live here as long as you follow rules and one of those is to be a good person. Telling me what you just did is NOT being a good person...then she would burn the door...it is MY DOOR AFTER ALL! I never struck any of my boys, my own kid is 6'4" tall and 245 lbs. I was on my own...YOU HAVE TO LISTEN AND PAY ATTENTION...THEY WILL TELL YOU WHEN THEY ARE STRESSED...AND THEN MOST IMPORTANT...YOU HAVE TO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These parents need to be slapped!
Trust your Woobie!

b5blue

You "Go Girl"!! My boys are doing fine, it's my daughter that was/is hell on wheels. I went through all the tricks in the book with her! Thank God she's 18 and "on her own" now.

TylerCharger69

If I talked or acted like most of the kids these days......my dad would've handed my ass to me when he was done with it.....I don't take crap from my kids either....

chargergirl

Quote from: b5blue on September 21, 2009, 09:27:55 AM
You "Go Girl"!! My boys are doing fine, it's my daughter that was/is hell on wheels. I went through all the tricks in the book with her! Thank God she's 18 and "on her own" now.
The boys decided that I was the strictest parent so I asked why they would live with me instead of with the "cool" parents. They said the rules NEVER change and EVERYONE has to follow them...even you follow them. To me that was a Duh and to them Amazing. It isn't easy...no one said it would be. Had one girl after the boys were gone...wore me out!
Trust your Woobie!

Landonsrt

Did he seriously try to shove a remote up his ass? WTF?

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: Landonsrt on October 05, 2009, 10:56:52 PM
Did he seriously try to shove a remote up his ass? WTF?

Yea, in the next one he cuts off his tally whacker!  :popcrn:

Landonsrt

I could only see myself acting that way if someone cut mine off! Maybe.

alvanaxe

Sorry Guys, I couldn't help it.....

Landonsrt