News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What CHICK FLICKS are you guys embarrased to admit to liking?

Started by ChargerBill, November 26, 2005, 06:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

You gotta be honest...which ones have you seen and which ones did you kinda sorta like? (but wouldn't admit it to your GF or wife)

I'll start;

10 Ways to Lose a Guy - Kate Hudson is a hottie!!
Life is a highway...

Khyron

The truth about cats and dogs....

I'll go kill myself now  :icon_smile_dead:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Telvis

I hate to admit it but I like a lot of chick flicks. Most of them have a happy ending. I like movies that have a happy ending. I want to leave the theatre with a good feeling. My wife likes horror movies. I hate them. I get stuck seeing every cornfounded horror flick that comes out. We go to at least two movies each week. The best movie out right now is Walk the line. Good movie.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: NHCharger on November 26, 2005, 06:35:07 PM
Does "Debbie Does Dallas" count?

I dunno, but I think anything from the, "Where The Boys Aren't", series would.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

TruckDriver

The closest thing I even have to a chick flick is "Road House". And I love that movie :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

greenpigs

I like it I don't own it, however roadhouse is in my collection.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Big Lebowski

Best chick flick i like, Braddock 4. :icon_smile_big: Seriously, i like any chick flick with an orgy. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

youve got mail

steel magnolias

when harry met sally

sleepless in seattle

any chick flick with tom hanks in it.  he is my favorite actor in any movie.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

70kracken

RELEASE THE KRACKEN

BBMoparFreak

Hitch was a great movie, don't know if that counts as a "Chick Flick" but it might.
Also, drache's signature pic, oh wait, that doesn't count! :o

Shakey

Over the past 11 years Lori has asked me to watch about 15 movies in total.   Usually it's my pick.   I protest but as mentioned, have given in many times.   I always tell myself I am going to hate the movie and find myself enjoying them.

Mr. Hollands Opus

Good Will Hunting

Fresh Horses  All The Pretty Horses

Cider House Rules

There are more, but those ones come to mind.

I am going to finish watching Bullit now and then another all time classic is on, The Getaway.   The wife is sewing a pair of pants for the Daughter, I'll have another beer!

Drache

All The Pretty Horses was another one I didn't mind watching
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bull

Quote from: twilt on November 26, 2005, 07:52:47 PM
Message in a Bottle.

Careful. Greenpigs will get on here now and say you've got the hots for Kevin Costner.

Charger Aficionado

I just got done watching one of the most romantic movies ever:  Braveheart...  Woo Hoo what a Bloodbath!

Vainglory, Esq.

Good Will Hunting is a chick flick?  Damn!  I love that movie.

Shakey

Quote from: Drache on November 26, 2005, 09:40:17 PM
All The Pretty Horses was another one I didn't mind watching

Actually Drache, that is the one I was thinking about.  I looked it up this morning on IMDB and realized I was thinking about the Molly Ringwald movie from the late '80's.  I don't think I ever saw Fresh Horses and probably never will.

chrisII

im a fan of all flicks with chicks   :) clothing optional, less is best

Shakey

Quote from: Vainglory on November 27, 2005, 05:31:41 AM
Good Will Hunting is a chick flick?   Damn!   I love that movie.

I usually put a movie in a category based on the trailer, or the commercial shown on the television when it it first scheduled to appear in theaters.  After seeing the trailer for that one, it went directly into, "I will watch that only if I am forced to by a chick" category.  As it turns out, it was a pretty good movie and yes, you are correct, not actually a chick flick!

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: chrisII on November 27, 2005, 11:01:50 AM
im a fan of all flicks with chicks     :) clothing optional, less is best

I agree & so far I have not seen 1 of the flicks listed

Sledge57

Always: I love airplanes especially A-26 Invaders so thats a no brainer

Mr. Hollands Opus: watch it close, LOTS - O - Mopars in that one.................
Doug
POS Pedal Car
Best to Date: 11.93 @ 113.41

POS Pedal Car Vid