News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ever go out to the garage...

Started by charger_cody, September 24, 2009, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Quote from: chargergirl on September 26, 2009, 05:39:04 AM
Mark had an engine in the laundry room so he could work on it after his surgery...nope. Small projects might be better rebuild...tinker with stuff. Good luck in the surgery and may all go VERY well for you.

Thanks.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chargerkid01

There are times I want to get rid of the charger, roll the truck over the hill, and pack up and leave. But it is awsome to see the same charger rolling on all 4 wheels and the same truck pull a f--1shitty, my car hauler, and a 78 stinken continental out of my friends yard to get ready for the derby.  Everyone has bad days some more than others (thats my boat).

Charger440RDN

Quote from: Road Dog on September 25, 2009, 05:03:21 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on September 25, 2009, 04:51:47 PM
There are some days when it doesn't feel like I made progress but there are others where I get more accomplished than I planned.  It all works out sooner orlater.
Yes,.............Wait a minute I don't even have a garage. :smilielol:

Don't feel bad I don't have one either  :smilielol: hopefully that will change in the spring when me and my wife go house hunting, we do have a car port though.  :smilielol: I have to get a house with a garage big enough to work on the charger, can NOT be a one car garage.  :lol: