News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Liver Biopsy anyone?

Started by JoeyGowdy, September 13, 2009, 09:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Neal_J on September 17, 2009, 12:13:11 PM
I understand that getting a bladder cathetor is no picnic either.  

Wait.  You're going to put that WHERE?

Yea it is, piece of cake.  Don't be a pussy.  :D

chargergirl

Quote from: Forza on September 17, 2009, 09:00:59 PM
Had one of those too... :eek2: You'd think you'd be happy when they take it out but that's damn near the worse part  :'(
Had a friend go through that...he was out when they put it in. The nurse removed it like ripping a bandaide off a cut. He said his "bud" would scream every time she entered the room..."NOOOOO make her leave, make her leave and do it's version of the fetal position". Never had it done and never want to.
Trust your Woobie!

Forza

I was out when they put it in also, thank god. When the nurse came in to take it out she said "It will only feel like a pinch." And I believed her.....  :brickwall: :slap:  All I could do was gasp and run to the bathroom, probably sobbing - can't remember, to make sure the poor feller still worked.

teamroth

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 13, 2009, 09:28:57 PM
Do you record EVERYTHING? :scratchchin:

Good question kid, I was thinking the same thing. Feel better Joey.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

teamroth

On another note, do you take meds for the bi-polar?
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Martian R/T

Quote from: teamroth on September 21, 2009, 09:56:14 PM
On another note, do you take meds for the bi-polar?

I don't think there enough drugs in the universe to fix him. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

JoeyGowdy

Thanks everyone :shruggy: I will not know the results until Oct. 6th when I go back and have 2 more pints of blood drained (which may occur more often depending on the results) to help filter out the high iron of of my body.  I'm not on any meds yet though I figure they will put me on some soon :brickwall: $20k billed to me this month thus far.
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Neal_J

Gosh thanks for the update.  Wow, with all those medical procedures, the huge expense and certainly the attendant stress, maybe you should take a long break from posting on internet message boads.  You gotta think of your health, dude!!

:icon_smile_big:

Martian R/T

Quote from: Neal_J on September 24, 2009, 08:59:58 AM
Gosh thanks for the update.  Wow, with all those medical procedures, the huge expense and certainly the attendant stress, maybe you should take a long break from posting on internet message boads.  You gotta think of your health, dude!!

:icon_smile_big:
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???