News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hey firefighter

Started by Runner, November 26, 2005, 03:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

hows your car coming?  any new pics? and what are your winter plans?. 

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six

firefighter3931

Quote from: Runner on November 26, 2005, 03:06:42 PM
  hows your car coming?   any new pics? and what are your winter plans?.  

Hi Mike, not much new to report. It's still in epoxy primer getting ready for paint....hopefully by christams she'll be all black ! Then reassembly over the winter. Dana and rear suspension is ready to go in and the tranny needs freshening....got a new TA forward pattern low band apply valvebody and a bolt in sprag. Looking forward to the spring ! Still lots of work to do though.....

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Runner

do you plan to have it pounding the street by spring?        i   was looking through the roll bar thread today and was looking at your pics.   got me wondering how it was coming. im kinda excited to see how it turns out.   hard to beat a tripple black car!     

there is a guy here that has a 69 charger black with a black top. looks great . for about 10 years he had a black bigblock chevelle with a black top, i always thought he should do something up in a ford, like a torino fastback in black with a black top and a bigblock,  but as time would have it he sold the chevelle and kept the charger.  i seen it out this summer for the first time in several years.

firefighter3931

Quote from: Runner on November 26, 2005, 06:12:09 PM
    do you plan to have it pounding the street by spring?        i   was looking through the roll bar thread today and was looking at your pics.   got me wondering how it was coming. im kinda excited to see how it turns out.   hard to beat a tripple black car!     

there is a guy here that has a 69 charger black with a black top. looks great . for about 10 years he had a black bigblock chevelle with a black top, i always thought he should do something up in a ford, like a torino fastback in black with a black top and a bigblock,   but as time would have it he sold the chevelle and kept the charger.   i seen it out this summer for the first time in several years.

Yep spring is the plan....i'm hoping as early as possible after the snow is gone and the roads are cleaned off. It's been a long 4 years  :(

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Runner

take pics and keep us updated. 

Steve P.

That is going to be one incredible ride..  :devil:  I can't wait to see it done....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

8WHEELER

Can't wait, Black is probably my favorite 2nd gen color  :2thumbs:\

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

firefighter3931

Thanks guys....as soon as there's something worth posting you'll be seeing the pics.  :yesnod:

Ron

Mefirst

Ron**

Dont forget our "Battle of who is the King of the 1/4 mile Strip" next summer.. :D

/Tom