News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Too tired of working on this car, have busted my ass and hurt my back.

Started by Paul G, September 22, 2009, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

I just had to laugh when I read that line in an EBay add for 71 RT. It is so true! :yesnod: Keeping up with an old car is a very tiresome task. You must have a passion for it, or sell it like this guy wants to do.

BTW, I have been away for a pretty long time. Sold my 73 to another forum member last year. Moved all the way across the country. I am finally on the lookout for another Mopar. Would love to find another 3rd gen, but, I will settle for an E body as well.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

aussiemuscle

:smilielol:
since you're on the lookout for another mopar, i'd assume you're a glutton for punishment.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Paul G on September 22, 2009, 05:43:29 PM
I just had to laugh when I read that line in an EBay add for 71 RT. It is so true! :yesnod: Keeping up with an old car is a very tiresome task. You must have a passion for it, or sell it like this guy wants to do.

BTW, I have been away for a pretty long time. Sold my 73 to another forum member last year. Moved all the way across the country. I am finally on the lookout for another Mopar. Would love to find another 3rd gen, but, I will settle for an E body as well.
Settle?  Thank god this isn't an E body site.  :icon_smile_wink:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

73TXRallye440

Quote from: Paul G on September 22, 2009, 05:43:29 PM

your 73 is doing just fine in my garage Paul, it turns more heads than a nekkid jessica simpson on a street corner  :cheers:

Paul G

Quote from: 73TXRallye440 on September 22, 2009, 08:16:23 PM
your 73 is doing just fine in my garage Paul, it turns more heads than a nekkid jessica simpson on a street corner  :cheers:

That's good to hear. I miss that car! I remember one time we were coming home from cruise night in the Charger and this guy stopped next to us at a red light says to us "that is a sexy car". I never thought of the Charger as sexy. Although it does have smooth flowing lines just like a slender woman.   :coolgleamA: God I miss that car!
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

chargergirl

Once you've been bitten by the Mopar Bug there is no turning back. The longing never stops. I can never imagine Mark without a project car. He'll be 100 and still out there working on the newest build. I'll still be cleaning parts, storing parts that can't go outside in the heat in the spare bedroom. Yeah, we have a car parts room.
Trust your Woobie!