News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Most disturbing news stories thread.......

Started by 73chgrSE, September 21, 2009, 04:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

Landonsrt

For the baby story. I think right now would be a perfect time to stick those so called parents in a storm drain with all the rain here and let them get a taste of the shitty death they forced upon that baby!

73chgrSE

1969chargerrtse

Don't even want to read it.  We got the Yale student death thing up here right now. 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69bronzeT5

This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read or heard about. It really made me angry and sad at the same time....

http://www.v4a.org/?q=node/531
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 21, 2009, 07:57:36 PM
This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read or heard about. It really made me angry and sad at the same time....

http://www.v4a.org/?q=node/531

... that's just plain messed up.  I'd always been neutral on cats and biased towards having dogs but ever since my girl and I raised one since it was a kitten I've gotten a soft spot for them... if someone ever did something like that to ours I would kill them plain and simple.  It would be an act of insanity is what they would call it and I wouldn't argue with it one bit.  I mean to do that to a defenseless creature I can imagine it tried to get out so they must've held it closed watching the poor thing... I can't think about this anymore.  :flame:

rustafarian

This was on yahoo news 8/22/09:

Neb. man stole Virgin Mary painting for abortion
By TIMBERLY ROSS, Associated Press Writer Timberly Ross, Associated Press Writer – Sat Aug 22, 3:45 pm ET
OMAHA, Neb. – A Nebraska man who stole a painting of the Virgin Mary to finance an abortion for a teen he raped  has been convicted of first-degree sexual assault and felony theft.
Aurelio Vallerillo-Sanchez, 39, of Omaha pleaded no contest to the charges Friday and faces up to 70 years in prison when sentenced in October, Douglas County prosecutor Brenda Beadle said Saturday.
A call to the county public defender representing Vallerillo-Sanchez wasn't answered Saturday.
Beadle said Vallerillo-Sanchez fled to Mexico with the 300-year-old painting worth $100,000 and the pregnant teen in March 2007.
"The plan was that when they got to Mexico, she was to undergo an abortion," she said.
When an abortion wasn't possible, Vallerillo-Sanchez pushed to have the baby given up for adoption, Beadle said: "He wanted to do everything he could to get rid of this baby 'cause it was evidence against him."
The teen returned to Nebraska after giving birth, the prosecutor said.
Vallerillo-Sanchez was arrested in February after DNA linked him to the September 2006 assault of the then-14-year-old girl.
His children gave police information about the theft during the investigation into the sexual assault. His son told police he served as a lookout as his father stole the painting from St. Cecilia Cathedral in Omaha. Vallerillo-Sanchez sold the painting for $3,000 in Mexico, his daughter told police.
Vallerillo-Sanchez has been linked to at least four other thefts in the Omaha area, but charges were not filed as part of a plea deal, Beadle said.
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

mopar73

chargergirl

How in their lives did they get to this? Just part of the don't blame me, blame my upbringing generation. There's a time in life where you either rise above or become pitiful. These people are pitiful...they add nothing to society except degradation and fear. I would prefer not to support these people having them live while incarcerated.
Trust your Woobie!

Tilar

Quote from: chargergirl on September 26, 2009, 06:13:15 AM
These people are pitiful...they add nothing to society except degradation and fear. I would prefer not to support these people having them live while incarcerated.

:iagree:

Most disturbing news story ever  :D
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Brock Samson

in befo da lock.
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/24/crimesider/entry5335216.shtml

73chgrSE

Mike DC

The current system spends millions of dollars more to execute a prisoner than to just lock him up for life. 

Which is one of the main reasons that I'm against capital punishment.  I don't mind getting rid of some of these people in theory, but our modern judiciary systems aren't gonna do it fairly and economically enough. 

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: Tilar on September 26, 2009, 03:44:53 PM
Quote from: chargergirl on September 26, 2009, 06:13:15 AM
These people are pitiful...they add nothing to society except degradation and fear. I would prefer not to support these people having them live while incarcerated.

:iagree:

Most disturbing news story ever  :D

That's funny. One of my neighbors and the rest of the lunatics at the First Baptist Church (cult) here in town held a prayer vigil the night before the election praying that he wouldn't win. Which wasn't such a bad thought, but the sight of them moaning and wailing with their arms held to sky and bibles clutched tightly may have been even more disturbing than the election itself.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Mike DC

A lot of churches are really pushing the limits on their supposed non-political status lately.

69DodgeCharger

http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Mike DC

69grad